Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,721  
Waiting for coffee to finish brewing. 45 degrees this morning in Carlyle, IL. Heading to 58 with some sun. Have not been in temperatures this low in 3 months. Going to take some time getting use to it. Visiting friends for a couple of days.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,722  
52F Clear sky w/slight breeze,showers arriving later today w/soaking rain heavy at times until Monday. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #2,723  
56 now and T-storms brtween 4pm and 9pm folled by rain for more than 24 hours.

I'm planning to do some maintenance on my tractor stuff and get some seat time before the rain hits.

Safe travels to Ron, an a great day to all!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #2,724  
got up to partly cloudy skies suppose to be raining i rushed around yesterday to get what i needed done cause weather man said rain so today i can work in shop changing oil after of course i have had my coffee so everyone have a wonderful day and be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,725  
36 this morning here in Branson.. Man was yesterday cold, rainy and windy. Almost froze to death putting gas in the car yesterday. A real change from the wonderful warm weather we were having. Supposed to be near 80 again by Wednesday.

James K0UA

/ Good morning!!!! #2,726  
50's now going to 80 today, 55 and rain tomorrow. They say 2+ inches total, we need it.

Our car club, Wheels That Heal, has it's first cruise in of the year today! Looking forward to another year of fund raising and fun!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,727  
I'm sure you'll get it Roy - Good luck!

Actually, I didn't...not enough recent experience with the equipment software I'd have to use. I've been more on the administrative end of things the last several years. I'm quick picking up measurement software, but would still need a week or two to refresh my memory.
Not a problem though...after I calculated the distance and fuel usage for the drive to work, I wouldn't have made any money anyway.

2012-04-21, 0750
52 degrees and overcast. High of 74 today...sunny with thunderstorms predicted.

/ Good morning!!!!
#2,728  
Actually, I didn't...not enough recent experience with the equipment software I'd have to use. I've been more on the administrative end of things the last several years. I'm quick picking up measurement software, but would still need a week or two to refresh my memory.
Not a problem though...after I calculated the distance and fuel usage for the drive to work, I wouldn't have made any money anyway.

2012-04-21, 0750
52 degrees and overcast. High of 74 today...sunny with thunderstorms predicted.

Working on PCDemis or Calypso?

/ Good morning!!!! #2,730  
Working on PCDemis or Calypso?

PC-DMIS on a Rhomer Arm...
I've used it before (older revision)...been some changes.
I'd been involved with CMMs since 1982 and I'm pretty good with them. Problem with being good with CMMs is one can get "stuck" on them...which is one reason I moved to the administrative side of QA work.