Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,732  
I coached girl's softball for 15 years, they are going to kick his a$z!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #3,733  
Good morning all. started at 57F predicted is 88F. Yesterdays temp underachieved so maybe again today. Finally got the mirror to the truck and it went right on :thumbsup: Today it is groceries and resuscitate a freebie chipper shredder.
I heard about the smoke=electricity a while ago but have not let any out to test theory. Now that Randy has tested the theory maybe I can learn from him :D

/ Good morning!!!! #3,734  
Nay nay moose-breath! You are the designated CROTCHETY OLD FART! :D

David

"Moose-breath....." You obviously have mistaken me for my cat, who is MOUSE-BREATH...

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 84
   / Good morning!!!! #3,736  
"Moose-breath....." You obviously have mistaken me for my cat, who is MOUSE-BREATH...

Your cat is an obvious underachiever, learned from it's owner no doubt! My cat was ona leash and still caught a man eating chipmunk! :D

Yoda%20and%20chipmunk.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #3,737  
Your cat is an obvious underachiever, learned from it's owner no doubt! My cat was ona leash and still caught a man eating chipmunk! :D

Yoda%20and%20chipmunk.JPG

Let me dig into my picture file and I will show you a pic that will make you shiver !!! :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #3,738  
toppop52, your poor kitty is a REAL underachiever...this is Tiggs, and he considers chipmunks beneath his hunting skills. So there !! :laughing:

Attachments

• Blackberry pics Vol. 1 256.jpg
    Blackberry pics Vol. 1 256.jpg
    801.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Blackberry pics Vol. 1 257.jpg
    Blackberry pics Vol. 1 257.jpg
    706.3 KB · Views: 89
   / Good morning!!!! #3,739  
Mine have caught squirrels several times, but they run out of leash before the rabbit does!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #3,740  
Mine have caught squirrels several times, but they run out of leash before the rabbit does!:D

LEASH ???? We have four cats and three of them are not permitted to roam because I can keep track of them but Big Tiggs is known all over the neighborhood and nobody minds his roaming (so far). Earlier this year a 35 pound dog came on our property and chased Tiggs up a tree, when the dog decided to wander off Tiggs came down the tree, chased after the dog and jumped on his back and beat the s*** out of him and the dog hasn't returned since.