Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#3,741  
Girls team. Sadly you are right. We are just starting out, and many of us, including me, haven't played in years. I was surprised that they could only raise one team in the county, as there are a lot of old folks here, but playing 55+ softball isn't popular here, I guess. At 57, I am one of the younger guys on the team. Several guys are 65+. Good bunch of guys, the first practice went pretty well. We are playing teams from other counties.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,742  
My cats have been on leashes for years, keeps them out of the road, out of the neighbor's hair and out of trouble. They have about 30' each and are brought up from kittens to be leashed so they feel normal with it on. I walk them with the short leash as well, Yoda walks all over the property several times each trip, gives me some exercise, Scooter likes to wait until nearly dark to go out, but I go with him. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #3,743  
Coffee is brewing. 60 degrees this morning with clear skies. Heading to 84 today with some light clouds. Got wife home yesterday. She is a happy person. Not having to wait for a nurse to help her. Moving slow with a walker is better than waiting for someone to help. Going to catch up on some yard chores before heat hits.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,744  
63* here in central Indiana.just got home from work.straight to bed and then back up at 3 to do it all over again.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,745  
66 this morning, high in the 90's today, won't do much outside after 11.;)

/ Good morning!!!! #3,746  
Nice here today, supposed to be mid-eighties and a little more humid today. Now I just need to get outside and do some work!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,747  
Hello guys, 69 degrees here right now and it looks like another nice day. Wife just left for work and I am going to make up a shopping list and head for Meijers later.

Enjoy the weekend, everybody !!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,749  
Good morning. 70 degrees and clear. Going to help Dad load his calves and take them to the auction this morning.

Still going in reverse on the paver drive. Re-setting 400. Quality control you know. A random 1/16 of an inch (x29) does make a difference. Now the American and Mexican pavers have their separate rows so the grout lines are straight.:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #3,750  
Still going in reverse on the paver drive. Re-setting 400. Quality control you know. A random 1/16 of an inch (x29) does make a difference. Now the American and Mexican pavers have their separate rows so the grout lines are straight.:thumbsup:

Don, Just have to love that "department"!

64* here headed to 94* and humid. Feels great out on the porch right now though.