Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,751  
2012-06-09, 0846

Slept in a bit this morning...

69 and sunny now. The high is going to be 85...

/ Good morning!!!! #3,752  
Morning all.

Been up since 0445, but did not get back here to post until now.

76 headed to 90, going to have to turn the AC back on :(

Actually, last night was a bit warm...

Wife and oldest off again most of the day to the Home School conference, I think Middle and I will do some mowing. Hauled scrap (WELL over 1700 lbs total), hauled the trash, went out to lunch (my baby had her first Ice Cream Cone! :D ).

All-in-all it was a good day. Today will be also.

Be well,
David

Attachments

• ASM 1st99cone.jpg
    ASM 1st99cone.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 83
   / Good morning!!!! #3,753  
Up to 77 now, been planting two dozen pepper sets, came in to fix crock pot meatball stew and feed the guys, as well as check this thread. Still no sign of the "sucky guy from Scotland" here or elsewhere. Neighbors left this morning his wife is a teacher and they are taking a family vacation for a week. My turn to play "neighborhood watcher" for the next week, heck I am usually the designated one here anyway. Gonna have more coffee and go out and continue planting see ya later on...

David....what a sweet picture....the true image of innocence !!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,755  
It's 78 already and very sunny.

Just woke up .... like Roy, I slept in a bit .... only longer .....

Feels like someone was beating me with a stick all night long.

Hopefully the coffee will make it better.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,756  
88 already, supposed to be 91, but with the air dry and 30.00 pressure and steady, I'm betting at least 94 this afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,757  
Coffee is done. 55 degrees this morning with clear skies. Heading to 87 with lots of sun. Being a caregiver is hard work. Good thing the taker is so appreciative. Good day to stay in and watch NASCAR.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,758  
nice and cool 61 this morning.its going to be a nasty one today 88 and humid.i think some storms will pop tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,759  
Clear and 55 degrees here on the hill. I need to haul out the hand scythe and cut back some giant cow parsnip weeds on the road slope in front of my house.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,760  
63 headed to 92. Had to turn the AC on again yesterday... It was sure nice while it lasted.

Yesterday was awesome, heck out "today's seat time"... In addition to what is there I also smoked a righteous rack of ribs over sherry and I loaded an old concrete surfacer into the bucket and delivered it to the neighbor for assisting me in getting the belt back on my old STX38 mower... What's with me and mower decks lately!

Today after Church I will need to finish mowing and I really should edge too... I want to work on my tractor road some more also. We shall see...

Be well all,
David