Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,771  
To me, retired means not working at all and semi-retired means you work when you need the money.

UPDATE:

It is now 95 in the shade at 3:35 pm

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!!
#3,772  
We went to a neighbor's graduation party last night. We had a great time, we stayed much later than we were planning. So getting up this am, was tough. I was going to work on my wife's shop today, but I decided that it is too hot. I think I will chill out until tommorrow.

Btw, I decided long ago that working for a living is highly overrated. That's why I retired!!! :)

/ Good morning!!!! #3,773  
To me, retired means not working at all and semi-retired means you work when you need the money.

UPDATE:

It is now 95 in the shade at 3:35 pm

In my case it means my 89 year old mom won't quit so I can't either!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #3,774  
I will never be able to retire... I have a 3 year old so #1 I must work for another 20 years regardless... #2 My retirement accounts are largely toilet paper still. They have basically made nothing in the last 10 years mostly, in fact the biggest one has lost more than it is worth today. #3 I can really only afford to contribute enough to get the full matching funds, and even then the choices are so limited that it is all I can do to preserve the principle in the short term.

Nope... I will never be able to retire.

But that is OK, I don't golf and I hate being bored...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,775  
When I'm not at my shop, I'm at my best friends car dealership helping out, working at home or talking to you knot heads. I ain't retiring just working at different stuff.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #3,776  
The rest of you "knot heads" can stand back and admire the pic of my shiny wheels...the build date was 7/03 !!!!

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 67
   / Good morning!!!! #3,778  
69 at 0410 when I got up early. been very sticky and humid outside lately.

I have all day training classes up near Dulles airport for the next 2 days.I'm not sure how bad traffic will be so I'm leaving early. Tonight I will have a dinner after class also so I will have a LOOOOONNNNGGGGGGGGG day...

Tomorrow and Wednesday are supposed to rain.

I got nothing done outside yesterday. The front lawn is half mowed and nothing is trimmed and some of the outlying grass areas farther from the house have not been touched.

I had a Church council mtg and then a goodbye bbq for a USMC family moving to Florida. By the time I got home I was not movtivated to go outside and sweat.

Be well guys.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,779  
When I'm not at my shop, I'm at my best friends car dealership helping out, working at home or talking to you knot heads. I ain't retiring just working at different stuff.:D

Randy,

Yes, I was a sailor in the US Navy, so maybe you could refer to me as a Knot-head. But I was also a SGT in the US Army National Guard, so I also am a Knuckle-Head like you.

Mostly I'm just hard-headed... Actually I'm more of a hard-azz...

But now we all know YOU are a Used Car Salesman (Part-time)! :D:laughing::thumbsup:

Love ya Brudder,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,780  
My 30 oz of coffee has already be drank. :confused2: 63 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 81 with thunderstorms this evening. Off to my mothers for doctor appointments and other chores.
Good Morning All.