Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,781  
66 here, will be a nice morning to work outside as it's so much cooler. Cats want O-U-T so bye for now.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,782  
It's 68 and cloudy .... rain is headed this way (they say around noon) with the chance of some thunder boomers later on ....

Mini-ex has to be back by 09:00 ... and I still have a couple of hours available on the clock .... so I'm gonna see if I can't dig a couple more holes and pop out an azalea and piers japonica and get them moved.

The coffee is tasting good right now, and this couch sure does feel comfy.

/ Good morning!!!!
#3,783  
70 now and headed for the 80's. Really didn't get anything done yesterday, 95F does that to me. Really need to get going today, I am behind on my projects. Like that is new....:(

/ Good morning!!!! #3,784  
I tried to get up and going before it got warm, didn't happen. 6 A. M. 80 degrees. High this week in the upper nineties. Compared to last year the temperatures are 10 degrees cooler this week. Might be time to get an RV and head to Michigan. Do they have a Summer Texan's part of the state up there?

Working on the Deck, the yard, and as always work or thinking about or actually working on pavers.
Hung a coyote on the wall yesterday. Then he fell, liquid nailed him back on.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #3,785  
76 and muggy, heading for 90/90 again, got 98 here in the shade yesterday, at least humidity was lower, today is gonna be tough to be outdoors.

David, I'm more likely to be in the service department as is Mike, the owner, working on some project like his '57 Chevy 210 with LT1/4L60E swap or one of our tractors. We're more at home in grease than ink!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #3,786  
good morning i did get the garden tillered this morning before the rain started suppose to rain for couple of days not complaining looks like we so far having record hay crops and alot of apples gardens looking good some people will get 3 cuttings on hay been manny years sense that happen hope everyone has a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #3,787  
Temp 77, cloudy and humid this morning. Looks like rain...

/ Good morning!!!! #3,788  
its kinda muggy and 66 this morning,with rain showers around 4 am.we are going to hit 81 with afternoon showers.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,789  
good morning i did get the garden tillered this morning before the rain started suppose to rain for couple of days not complaining looks like we so far having record hay crops and alot of apples gardens looking good some people will get 3 cuttings on hay been manny years sense that happen hope everyone has a great day

I wish we could could get that rain, we're so far behind that my new grass hasn't got a chance! The older stuff around the edges and away from the house has an established root system and can take the dryness, but the new stuff can't get started.:(

/ Good morning!!!! #3,790  
2012-06-11, 0930

Boy...way overslept this morning!

Muggy 71 right now with 84 as the high.
Rain and scattered thunderstorms the next couple of days...