Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,801  
2012-06-12, 0706

69 now and light rain...just sprinkling, actually. 74 is the predicted high, thunderstorms and heavy rain.
Glad I got my chipping/shredding done yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,802  
06-12-2012 Currently 71 degrees. High of 81 expected. It rained last night and scattered thunderstorms in the forecast.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,803  
The rain is getting less and less as it gets closer to the great Eastern Shore Desert, 72 now 78 later.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,804  
67 here, just got cats back in. 1/8" of rain overnight. Washed JD yesterday and today gotta mow so it will get dirty again.

I see the white space is back....

/ Good morning!!!! #3,805  
It's cloudy and 70 here right now .... calling for rain/thunderstorms to develop by late morning. I'll probably get the mower blades sharpened and do some cleaning inside.

We had a light, steady rain late yesterday afternoon .... enough to settle the dust but not much more. I worked in it until the clay started getting "greasy" and sticking to the tires.

Over the weekend, we managed to transplant an apple tree (10'), a couple of arborvitae's (16'), a juniper (4'), an azelea (2'), and a piers japonica (2') .... we did similar five years ago .... but the plants were alot smaller then ....

Based on the amount of time and effort involved working with such large plants, we won't be doing it again. In fact, this time around, I ended up just trashing 4 of the arborvitae's and 3 of the junipers .... they were so overgrown and deformed they just weren't good specimens. Also ripped out some climbing bush in front of the garage that was getting into the power lines coming into house.

The good news is that all of the plants - save for one nice juniper which I'll try and save - have been removed from the swimming pool/deck area, so that can be rebuilt. Makes the area look totally different with it opened up.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,806  
White Space here too...

I was up at 0430 and driving by 0530 so I could get here by 0730...

Supposedly it will rain and T-Storm today. I believe it, then the next 5 or so days will be nice.

Dreaming of seat time as I listen to marketing BS about the newest server lineup... zzzzzzzzz....

30 years in this business, there is NOTHING new under the sun...

David

/ Good morning!!!!
#3,807  
Up and at em this am. Got my 1st softball game this am. Went out and bought a new mitt, bat, and shoes last night. I haven't played in 30 years, so this oughta be fun!!! Have a good one, guys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,808  
Up and at em this am. Got my 1st softball game this am. Went out and bought a new mitt, bat, and shoes last night. I haven't played in 30 years, so this oughta be fun!!! Have a good one, guys!!

Hey, I have a pair of Facebook friends (sisters) who are 10 and 12 years old and they play on a softball team last night and won their game. Want me to see if their team will meet up with yours? Might be the best chance to win you guys have this year....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #3,809  
good morning,its a cool 52 this morning,feels good for a change.only getting up to 64 today.