Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,811  
good morning 64 here rained a little around 7 this morning got half inch rain last night gotta use my mojack today clean under both mowers grass was a little wet before i finished yesterday it rained in the morning then quit wind blowed i was good to go till about 30 mins then here come rain so i probably got a mess hope everyone a good and safe day.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,812  
Day break w/58F clear sky,should hit upper 70's and rain on the way next day an half.

Vacation going well...bike riding,Mrs. catching some real nice small mouth bass,getting caught up on some puttering.

/ Good morning!!!!
#3,813  
Hey, I have a pair of Facebook friends (sisters) who are 10 and 12 years old and they play on a softball team last night and won their game. Want me to see if their team will meet up with yours? Might be the best chance to win you guys have this year....:laughing:

They'd probably kick our butts. After the double header, any 10 year old could. I have a sore arm, can't throw very well any more. My left hip is sore, feels like I pulled something. And the right side feels like I strained a groin muscle. But I had a great time!!! A couple of Aleve, some beer and some sleep will help out a bunch.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,814  
They'd probably kick our butts. After the double header, any 10 year old could. I have a sore arm, can't throw very well any more. My left hip is sore, feels like I pulled something. And the right side feels like I strained a groin muscle. But I had a great time!!! A couple of Aleve, some beer and some sleep will help out a bunch.

Dude,

BRAVO! I'm proud of you sir, if I lived closer I'd buy the first beer or three...

Well done!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,815  
Another rainy day here...

/ Good morning!!!! #3,817  
Rained all night, supposed to be nicer for the rest of the week.

69 now headed to ~85.

Not sure I like the "new" TBN yet, but I'm sure it will grow on me as I learn where everything is and how to navigate it.

I will try not to complain too much.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,818  
Poured first cup of coffee. 45 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 70 with lots sun. My kind of weather. Going to wash windows today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,819  
Rained all night, supposed to be nicer for the rest of the week.

69 now headed to ~85.

Not sure I like the "new" TBN yet, but I'm sure it will grow on me as I learn where everything is and how to navigate it.

I will try not to complain too much.

Be well all,
David

Complaining is MY job here, remember that !!! 51 here now, gotta take the rulers of the house out for their morning stroll. About the "new" TBN, wonder if the dreaded white space is going to show up again?

/ Good morning!!!! #3,820  
we have a cool 43 this morning.its going to be cloudy warming to 71.they were talking frost last night glad that didn't happen.