Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #63,371  
Took a look out the kitchen window this afternoon and noticed that there seemed to be something sitting on that area I just cleared to stack firewood on up by the shed. Took the trash out to the curb later on and sure enough ... two more dump loads of wood chips ... :(

Zack says he will be down tomorrow after work with the Bobcat to move them ... after he drops another load ... :laughing:

He just left ... dropped off his Husky 372XP with the 24" bar and a skip chain. He partially tore it apart trying to find an oil leak, which he wasn't able to locate. Don't know if it's a real issue or if it's a just a drooler ... anyhow he says I can use it ... if I'll put it back together for him. Reminds me a little of my younger days ... :laughing:

Already got the workshop manual downloaded.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,372  
2017-10-17, 0303

33 right now...high in the mid-50's today.
Not much else to report...

/ Good morning!!!! #63,373  
Good morning. That was quite a blow yesterday and so unusual for it to happen with a warm dry wind. Fortunately the contractor arrived early enough for the grass that had been cut a few days ago to be baled and wrapped just before it was set to take off into the next county. No apparent wind damage here, only a few branches down.

With an hour left before darkness I decided to go out and check my Sako Quad for zero with some new ammunition. You probably think that was a crazy thing to do when it's blowing so hard, my wife certainly did, but I only wanted to know if 17g Winchester .17HMR would have the same aim point as Hornady, which has proved impossible to buy this year and I've had problems with some other HMR rounds in the past. The best "sheltered" spot limited the distance to 50 metres, though that was enough for what I wanted to do and it proved exhilarating to shoot in such wild conditions. Resting with bags on a bench, with the wind on my back and squeezing off between gusts, enough rounds clover leafed at 50 metres to say that neither me nor the rabbits should be able to tell the difference between the brands.

David, sad you had to say goodbye to Flash. Sharing your home in paradise, then passing in his sleep at that age is about as good as it gets for any boxer.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,374  
Good morning all, 36 here this morning going to 61 and clear today. Thought I would get some done on the pantry yesterday but the Arthritis Dr called for mom to get her first visit. Then to get blood work. Today we have a meeting with the Gov. people about the boy so....

Don, Sorry you had to deal with that. Hope things go smooth with the tires.

David, Sorry about Flash.

Have a great day. Ed

/ Good morning!!!! #63,375  
40 and clear going to 62. Soon will be woodstove season.

David, glad that Flash had many good years with you.

Had an easy day yesterday roasting coffee for a couple of hours and then sitting in a tree bow hunting.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,376  
wow, 44 degrees this morning. Brrrr.
I started to do some work yesterday afternoon down at the barn and realized I was cold in a tshirt. Temps had already dropped to 60 and going down.
Should be a really nice clear day today only getting up to 66.

Am off to TSC this morning and then home to jack up the new little Massey and take off all four wheels.
They go down to the tire store to get Titan/Carlisle Multitrac turf tires on all around. Same tires as on my JD X750 and they work very well.
Sure pleased to find a really good tire store.
Prices are very reasonable, work is neat and clean and no grease on the floor or steering wheel. Plus they are happy to do unconventional tires.
I always take donuts with me, surprising how a little food greases the wheels of commerce and makes everyone happy.

Of course once the wheels are off, now I see what's behind there, and out comes the powerwasher. I may not have to paint a lot of it, could be just covered in grime.
Then once it's clean, going to lift up the carryall to a nice working height and start putting that together. Trying to figure out how to design the final features, how many rakes, etc do I want to carry. Ordered a big waterproof plastic toolbox to mount on a shelf, like I've seen others do. Imitation is the best flattery...

have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,377  
40 high of 65 today and hopefully not near as windy as yesterday. Sometime around the 25th to 30th big coastal low to form off SE Coast and bring with it lots of cold rain. We shall see

David so sorry about the loss of your boxer but nine years a long time in Boxer years

Eric if 17HMR are had to find how about 204s. Sweet round I think

Drew congrats on New Massey

Ed hope your moms blood work goes ok

Nice size eight point buck made appearance yesterday evening dining on acorns with the doe

Thomas maybe some wet flakes for you by the end of October

/ Good morning!!!! #63,378  
Buppies Nice size eight point buck made appearance yesterday evening dining on acorns with the doe Soon love will be in the air for them. ..................................................... Thomas maybe some wet flakes for you by the end of October[/QUOTE said:
Mt. Washington had snow and ice yesterday,thats close enough for me until Dec. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #63,379  
29F clear sky upper 50's for high.
Haven't look outside yet but no sounds of wind sure bet we got good frost.
After work plan running tank of fuel thru leave blower almost 2 hours....run out fuel or darkness which ever comes first.
Winds yesterday strip lot leaves from the soft wood trees,and of coarse ended right where I wish they wouldn't.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,380  
Thomas it's interesting to note that the does come out first to see if there is any danger lurking then the buck after the all clear is given. He is the skidish of the two and will spook at the slightest sound. An awesome sight in my opinion