Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,881  
Got coffee pot brewing. 22 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 35 with more clouds then sun. Wife's birthday today. Off to my mothers place to take both of them out to a fancy lunch. I can take the new car out today. Our gravel road will be dry so the car will not get dirty. :D
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,882  
Good morning all!! Coffee is done, got the first cup in the mug. Wood stove is filled back up. Current temp is 28, looking for a high of 36. today is my last day off work for 7 days. I need to call about a couple tires for one of my trailers. Later tonight the wife and are are going out to dinner. we got a sitter for the kids, and man is she a good one. my son ask about her all the time.

Have a good day everyone!!! try and stay warm if you live where its cold!!

Larry

/ Good morning!!!! #6,884  
2012-12-11, 0800

37 degrees...starting my 2nd cup of coffee.
High of 47 predicted.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,885  
Good Morning! 27˚ here in central Texas and 27˚ on Kodiak Island Alaska. But the big difference Rick calls it a "warm stretch", I call it a "cold spell".

It will be warming up to 50˚ so the first pavers will hit the ground in section 2 today!

Happy Birthday Betty!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,886  
we have 18 this morning with a dusting of snow,going up to 24 today. i got the driveway plowed yesterday after the 5 inches of snow.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,888  
Good morning all. Temp started at 19F going to a high of 44F and sunny !! Checking on price and availability of a certain cart parts (PCM and TDM). Burning the fireplace over the next few days, stay warm everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,889  
I suspect you are right oh great King of the North... Truthfully my biggest issue is it messes iup deer hunting, and it is not warm and dry enough to ride my Harley to work every day...

I'm spoilt and whining. I'll stop.

Got any big lower 48 plans for the winter? Feel free to visit my place... I'll put you to work building fence and run-in shed... ;)
:D
David
Being spoilt is a good thing, I love being spoilt:laughing:

U better watch out with your invites, and I wanna play with your stump grinder too! My baby girl is in Yellowstone today on her move to upstate NY and I figure we will be headin east next winter to visit her. This winter is just boring old get the town house ready to sell n a little work in Oregon, thats y I am still enjoyin life at fish camp for a bit longer, that and a blown up 300 horse:hissyfit: