Goodbye 5203, hello 5325

/ Goodbye 5203, hello 5325 #21  
Good to see the deal turn out as or better than expected. Nice looking tractor!

/ Goodbye 5203, hello 5325
Good to see the deal turn out as or better than expected. Nice looking tractor!

Yep very pleased with the deal! So much so that I sent word back with the driver that I was looking for a MF 135 and he said they get them pretty often. I'll throw business their way again when the time comes.

/ Goodbye 5203, hello 5325 #23  
Yep very pleased with the deal! So much so that I sent word back with the driver that I was looking for a MF 135 and he said they get them pretty often. I'll throw business their way again when the time comes.

In my opinion, that is how business is supposed to be conducted. A deal is reached where both parties feel they are getting a good/fair deal and in return trust is established and you do business again. Pretty simple philosophy.

In my opinion, that is how business is supposed to be conducted. A deal is reached where both parties feel they are getting a good/fair deal and in return trust is established and you do business again. Pretty simple philosophy.

Yep I agree. They give a very detailed description of what you're getting. In all honesty the tractor turned out to be cleaner then I was expecting. I'm done buying new tractors when I can find nice low hour units that'll do just a good of a job.

/ Goodbye 5203, hello 5325 #25  
Time to change your sig line, btw that sure is a purdy tractor my friend.

Time to change your sig line, btw that sure is a purdy tractor my friend.

Thank ya! I'll have to get a good pic to put in on my profile and change up my info here soon.

/ Goodbye 5203, hello 5325 #27  
My 5203 had three times the wear on the pto and 3pt hitch compared to this tractor and my tractor only had 100 hours or so on it and this one has 600! .

Hard on your machines or just had hard work to do?

Hard on your machines or just had hard work to do?

I just used my pto and 3pt hitch a lot more then this tractor did it seems like. I'm not sure what mind of work this 5325 did before it found its way to my barn.

/ Goodbye 5203, hello 5325 #29  
nice looking tractor. i really wish i had spent the extra money and gotten the PR when i bought mine last year. more gears are always better

nice looking tractor. i really wish i had spent the extra money and gotten the PR when i bought mine last year. more gears are always better
Yes I'm really liking having more gears! I could never afford a new 5025 but knew I'd be able to find a nice low hour used one eventually. After years of looking I finally came across the tractor that was set up how I'd want it at a price that I could live with and that wasn't worn out.