Price Check Grand L6060HSTC 4x4 ordered two days ago - hope I made the right call!

/ Grand L6060HSTC 4x4 ordered two days ago - hope I made the right call! #101  
I agree the menus stink. Heck after over a year all my settings are still set to metric. When I finally make it to my property I have stuff I want to get done and don稚 want to spend 30 minutes with a manual trying to figure out how to switch to units my brain can comprehend. I am happy with Grand L but the menu and hard to push differential lock are two things that bug me.

Changing from metric is pretty simple but it is not in the owners manual: AF50F5FB-33D4-474D-BCE9-201A9C8A0298.png

/ Grand L6060HSTC 4x4 ordered two days ago - hope I made the right call! #103  
I leave my HST responsiveness set in the middle. JDs have a dedicated knob for that so you can adjust it on the fly. The Kubota menus suck enough you generally play with it a bit then never touch it again after the first week. In all fairness there is a good chance I wouldn't have messed with the sensitivity on a JD after the first week, even with a dedicated knob.

I've got mine set to -2, being a "senior citizen" I'm not quite as responsive as I once was :confused2:

/ Grand L6060HSTC 4x4 ordered two days ago - hope I made the right call! #104  
there is a fix for the stiff diff lock pedal someone changed the spring. it was on a 40 series but I doubt they changed the spring on the 60 series I will try to find a link to the thread.

/ Grand L6060HSTC 4x4 ordered two days ago - hope I made the right call! #106  
Reading early part of this thread and broken NH reminds me of the Farmall H loader tractor my dad bought in 1941 and was our sole loader tractor until I graduated from a university and deserted the farm. Narrow front, rear wheel drive only, my cousin and I tended to overdo it trying to get a full bucket. Bucket in pile, rear wheels driving, front end raises the wheels up as the rears dig in and torque to the rear wheels means something has to give. Step on the cutch and the front crashes down. Even tough the Farmall center housing is a deep and heavy casting, it’s not bulletproof when your crew is 2 child labor farm workers. Dad was an excellent welder, kept it repaired using nickel rod on the cast iron housing. The Farmall bucket being trip instead of hydraulic curl made this a real problem on Farmall. I look at other used Farmall H & M equipped with the Farmall loader and see we aren’t the only ones to break the housing.

/ Grand L6060HSTC 4x4 ordered two days ago - hope I made the right call!
Like a glove! There is literally an inch on each side of the mower, guess I would rather be lucky than good any day :cool2:

Attachments

• 1A522CC4-F30F-46C2-A739-1F121DA5718E.jpeg
    1A522CC4-F30F-46C2-A739-1F121DA5718E.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 190
   / Grand L6060HSTC 4x4 ordered two days ago - hope I made the right call! #108  
Nice storage solutions!

/ Grand L6060HSTC 4x4 ordered two days ago - hope I made the right call! #109  
Like a glove! There is literally an inch on each side of the mower, guess I would rather be lucky than good any day :cool2:

Making use of every inch. I keep my tractor in a shipping container and it is a tight squeeze.

/ Grand L6060HSTC 4x4 ordered two days ago - hope I made the right call! #110  
Making use of every inch. I keep my tractor in a shipping container and it is a tight squeeze.

Knowing me, I would tap that 4x4 post a little too hard and would be wearing a snare drum around my neck. :rolleyes: