Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,151  
I tried to bring up hf coupons on my phone, couldn't get data service in the store, didn't work.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,152  
I tried to bring up hf coupons on my phone, couldn't get data service in the store, didn't work.

Just write down the coupon # and they key it into the computer. EZ-PZ.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,155  
Or save the coupon as an image on your phone. It will be wherever your phone photographs end up.

Once you have it on your phone, make it a "favorite" and it will be easier to find. Or, if you're really a Harbor Freight junkie.... make it your wallpaper! :laughing:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,158  
. Does not take many returns there before your ID is flagged and a manager comes to ask you why you are having so many returns.

I would want to check into why if I was a manager there as well. Paperwork for returns and manually restocking shelves costs overhead. Margin is thin as it is but if it was a good customer (as you seem to be), I would thank them, give them a store coupon and pat them on the back.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,160  
I would want to check into why if I was a manager there as well. Paperwork for returns and manually restocking shelves costs overhead. Margin is thin as it is but if it was a good customer (as you seem to be), I would thank them, give them a store coupon and pat them on the back.

I do a good bit in personal, but I also do a very good bit professionally. On our last contract I did not budget in an employee for parts fetching and parts tracking. I did on this contract. They can be using their ID to do returns lol :) We do commercial facilities management, on top of that my division does industrial maintenance as well. Home Depot and Lowe's are still some of the best deals around for goods. So is Harbor Freight for that matter. I hear people all the time state that people who actually earn a living with tools do not shop at HF. In fact we do, quite a bit. Some things brand name matters, and some things it just does not. I would like to say we support local economies and our country's products more than imports (we do where feasible), but at the end of the day the bottom line is what matters. Not just so you can make more money, but so that you can perform quality service at a price point that is competitive in today's market.

I used the 25% off coupon today, saved a little over 200$. None of it for me :(