Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,751  
Being the manager in a “Dollar Store” is my dream job…
“Uh, price check on X”..
“Uh, it’s a dollar”..
Easiest job in the world.!!!
Except "Dollar Stores" is a misnomer nowadays because of excessive inflation.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,753  
Getting back on topic, I recently rotated the tires on my van that had been "gorilla'd" on. My air gun would not break the lugs loose. I do carry the Bauer 1/2" drive impact gun to make removing the 8 lugs easier but instead of digging that gun out, I grabbed my 3/8th Bauer gun. Surprise! That little gun did the trick! And, better yet, I had purchased it off of the clearence rack!

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,754  
The Bauer 20 volt tools have amazing power, especially with the large 5 or optional 8 amp hour packs. I mistakenly used my Bauer hex driver with a 1/4" square drive adapter in it to tighten some bolts on the underside of my wife's Sidekick side by side Kubota on the skid pan and promptly stripped the first one. Oh well, should have used a conventional ratchet and socket.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,755  
You just have to ignore them for awhile. 😂

IMG_1293.jpeg

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,756  
You just have to ignore them for awhile. 😂

View attachment 861791
Seems as though every time I go in there, I spend a couple grand. My next big purchase will be a roll around US General Series 3 and a Series 3 top box. Right now, I have an old Kennedy roll around and top box that has just about had it, it's all SAE tools and another roll around and top box Craftsman old style with just metric tools. Time to upgrade...

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,757  
I have been thinking about getting a small lithium powered router so I stopped by HF yesterday. I was looking at upgrading to the Herculies line starting with a charger and battery for 100 bucks with the router being free but the router was not in stock. I decided to stick with the Bauer line by buying the Bauer router sans battery/charger for 35 bucks. Did a few tests on a block of wood and it did just fine.