HEADLIGHTS ON when its nasty out...

/ HEADLIGHTS ON when its nasty out... #11  
Pfffttt!
You want people to consider other people or have them think from someone else's perspective.
:laughing: :laughing:
Good luck with that! :thumbsup:

/ HEADLIGHTS ON when its nasty out... #12  
Pfffttt!
You want people to consider other people or have them think from someone else's perspective.

There's another TBN thread that you would get an ear full if you even suggested such a thing. Don't ask me how I know.

/ HEADLIGHTS ON when its nasty out...
Pfffttt!
I am just asking that they turn them on out of self preservation so they don't get run into...

Aaron Z

/ HEADLIGHTS ON when its nasty out... #14  
I am just asking that they turn them on out of self preservation so they don't get run into...

Aaron Z

Trouble is if you rear-end one of these goofballs, it's almost always your fault--Ergo, concern for others.

Trouble is if you rear-end one of these goofballs, it's almost always your fault--Ergo, concern for others.
True, but they still have the hassle of getting their car repaired, etc.

Aaron Z

/ HEADLIGHTS ON when its nasty out... #16  
True, but they still have the hassle of getting their car repaired, etc.

Aaron Z

Sadly, we get to foot the bill for the repairs and the rental.:grumpy:

/ HEADLIGHTS ON when its nasty out... #18  
We've had automatic daytime running lights here in Canada for the past 25 years...

Most of my vehicles have DTR lights and an auto sensor that turns on all lights at dark. These are two seperate sensors. DTR like mine only turn on the front lights and not the rear tail lights. For those with DTR, start your vehicle during the day and check to see if your tail lights are on as well. During daytime conditions such as driving into a whiteout people should manually turn on their headlight switch so they have rear lighting.

Most of my vehicles have DTR lights and an auto sensor that turns on all lights at dark. These are two seperate sensors. DTR like mine only turn on the front lights and not the rear tail lights. For those with DTR, start your vehicle during the day and check to see if your tail lights are on as well. During daytime conditions such as driving into a whiteout people should manually turn on their headlight switch so they have rear lighting.
Or put a little bit of black electrical tape over the sensor for the headlights to make it think it is dark out all the time...

Aaron Z

/ HEADLIGHTS ON when its nasty out... #20  
We have an incredible problem, here just north of Atlanta, with people driving without the headlights on in the dark, dusk and dawn, rain and fog or just the parking lights are on. Many do, but man can this cause trouble. I really hate the auto headlight features. One car that passed me had no lights on, but when I looked over, the entire dash lights were on. Why are these people so lazy they cant even turn their lights on. I do not rely on the Auto feature. On even before the seat belt and off when I shut it down.