Help! Wife wants reassurance

/ Help! Wife wants reassurance #31  
Sounds Wonderful! My wife has the same setup, except for the mid mower! She LOVES it. (sometimes she lets me think its mine, but that is very rarely..)

She relly likes the backhoe. I would never think of this, but she is completely helpless with a shovel. But with a backhoe she can dis a garden, plant a tree, carve a drainage dige, whatever...

BTW, this machine has a Deere specific backhoe mount system called Rock Shaft Assist (RSA). It isn't a 3 point mount, nor does it have a subframe. It doesn't interfere with a mid mower, except for having all that weight which a bad idea for mowing.

With a little practice, either the loader or backhoe can be removed or mounted in about 5 minutes.

I fyou sre going to be using this in heavy brush, or lots of rocks, consider getting the skid plates They are ~$325m but cab save you a bundle...

/ Help! Wife wants reassurance #32  
Sounds Wonderful! My wife has the same setup, except for the mid mower! She LOVES it. (sometimes she lets me think its mine, but that is very rarely..)

She relly likes the backhoe. I would never think of this, but she is completely helpless with a shovel. But with a backhoe she can dis a garden, plant a tree, carve a drainage dige, whatever...

BTW, this machine has a Deere specific backhoe mount system called Rock Shaft Assist (RSA). It isn't a 3 point mount, nor does it have a subframe. It doesn't interfere with a mid mower, except for having all that weight which a bad idea for mowing.

With a little practice, either the loader or backhoe can be removed or mounted in about 5 minutes.

I fyou sre going to be using this in heavy brush, or lots of rocks, consider getting the skid plates They are ~$325m but cab save you a bundle...