Hinomoto E324 clutch

/ Hinomoto E324 clutch #41  
Some reason I thought that clips onto shaft on both sides. Kinda like where it's hook on it already it clips on the other side too.

/ Hinomoto E324 clutch
Some reason I thought that clips onto shaft on both sides. Kinda like where it's hook on it already it clips on the other side too.

It's a mirror image on the other side. There is 2 clips, one not shown.

/ Hinomoto E324 clutch
tractor is all together.

turned over with clutch engaged, tractor crept (good)

adjusted clutch, pressed clutch, turned over engine, tractor remained still

Thing is... can't get it started.

I did disconnect fuel lines so... could there be air in the line or ??? I'm not too familiar with diesels. I only disconnected the fuel line, i never cranked it while

/ Hinomoto E324 clutch #44  
So which clutch did you end up using? I've always wanted a 324. Super tough looking tractor. I almost bought 2 but the deals fell through.

Eugene

/ Hinomoto E324 clutch
So which clutch did you end up using? I've always wanted a 324. Super tough looking tractor. I almost bought 2 but the deals fell through.

Eugene

I used the MF1233's clutch parts (disc, plate, release bearing). The pilot bearing was a 6203DU (common design). I don't know if the release bearing is the same as the MF1233 or not.

Personally I liked my Kubota more and will probably try and find something else. Maybe find a Case 580CK? The hydraulics on either the E324 are weak by design (possibly low flow rates?) or this one's are a little weak. They work, but weak. I don't really see how this thing could actually be putting out 40 HP either although advertised as such. If i could get the right price for it, i'll probably sell and find another something to play with.

/ Hinomoto E324 clutch #46  
the hydraulics on my E324D work great,..if I m not careful using the bucket I will pick the back of the tractor up off the ground with a 6 foot box blade attached if I have too much in the loader bucket

I noticed in one of your photo's you have a mechanical "clutch out" or disengage lever,..use it :) mine doesnt have one and I think the disc is rusted to the flywheel or pressure plate,..can't disengage it