Holy mackerel, I got hit by a deer mowing my lawn!!

/ Holy mackerel, I got hit by a deer mowing my lawn!! #51  
Some poor sole had a deer crash into him on I-66 in Virginia yesterday while on their motorcycle. I heard he/she was OK, but the accident tied up traffic for miles.

I cannot believe the person survived. I don't have further details, but Dargo came to mind. Unreal!

/ Holy mackerel, I got hit by a deer mowing my lawn!! #52  
I recently saw an article that said that deer is the most deadly animal in the world. I think the main cause of death was because of deer coming thru the windshields of cars. More people are killed by deer that any other animal. You were very lucky..

/ Holy mackerel, I got hit by a deer mowing my lawn!! #53  
First I'd like to know how he got a deer to mow his lawn. He probably got hit by the deer mowing his lawn cause the deer never had driving lessons.

/ Holy mackerel, I got hit by a deer mowing my lawn!! #54  
Reminds me of the story when a friend and I were staying in a cabin with 8 boys, 5th grade school camp. We got little sleep and my head was about a foot from the door the way the bunks were laid out. In the morning Tommy says did I see that coon in the bunkhouse, bunkhouse about 14x14 tops. I said no and he proceeds to tell me he woke up with a coon on his chest and he scarred it outside. I asked that he just keep this between him and I...if you know what I mean, and everything would be ok. He proceeds to tell everyone who will listen. They all would look at me about half way through the story. I just shook my head. Still swears the story is true to this day.

BTW this was a Church school camp so there was no drinking. :D

/ Holy mackerel, I got hit by a deer mowing my lawn!!
George2615 said:
First I'd like to know how he got a deer to mow his lawn. He probably got hit by the deer mowing his lawn cause the deer never had driving lessons.

Generally you can get them to work for a buck. This particular deer must have figured out that I was taking advantage of them and took offense. ;) :D

/ Holy mackerel, I got hit by a deer mowing my lawn!! #56  
DOH!.. ( or is that DOE! ) :rolleyes:

soundguy

Dargo said:
Generally you can get them to work for a buck.

/ Holy mackerel, I got hit by a deer mowing my lawn!!
Soundguy said:
DOH!.. ( or is that DOE! ) :rolleyes:

soundguy

Ok, some will work for a buck but others might prefer a little doe. :D

/ Holy mackerel, I got hit by a deer mowing my lawn!! #59  
Golddiggers!

soundguy

/ Holy mackerel, I got hit by a deer mowing my lawn!! #60  
Dargo said:
Ok, some will work for a buck but others might prefer a little doe. :D

I don't care if the boss is a buck or a doe, as long as the work and the pay are decent!