How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)?

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #61  
This is correct! ;) If you have a dealer nearby. When I was shopping for tractors I considered everything that was within an hour. Everything except JD since I knew they were out of my price range. I don't understand guys who know nothing about tractors starting their search by saying I've narrowed it down to these two tractors, when they haven't even sat on one. Just very close mindedness will get you into a crappy situation.

All I'm really sayin, look at them and research them ALL!

@5030 M9 View attachment 857976

Looking at yanmar website and searching for dealers the closest is at least 2 hrs away.
And the few dealers I clicked don’t sell yanmar tractors.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #62  
Reading all this about Yanmar let me say I would buy one if there was a dealer nearby. Make that a good dealer. I've owned Deere branded Yammers and they've been excellent. I've owned Yanmar engines and they've been excellent. Yanmar engines are in all sorts of equipment.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #63  
Hey @dbchaplin03 , is this your tractor? Just kidding, its listed as a 2013 model. Basically the same as what you had though, right? low hours on this one.

Buy a 6060 again, why not?

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #64  
My understanding it its not alive it can't love and when you do something you either like enjoy or dislike it. example you can have the worst job in the world and you complain all day about it you will go home unhappy but it you poke
fun at it you will go home happy.
Happines is wanting what you have not what you want.

willy