How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)?

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #41  
Are tractors really $10k more than three years ago? Yes. Especially some manufacturers.
Shows your money is worth less and less and less each year with a big jump since Covid. They call it the "great reset" more money for the Elite and less for you.
Bee smart buy used and not from a dealer .

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #42  
There is always that one guy.... Gotta bring politics into it instead of just talking about prices and brands.
And what makes you think politics isn't the root cause of this condition called INFLATION/SHRINKFLATION??

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #43  
Lots of nice and in good maintained condition on Tractor House, I just looked. Even a couple Yanmars on there...lol

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #44  
We bought a brand new Kubota L6060 with a heavy duty box blade, bucket, loader, 3rd function, 3 sets of rear remotes, pallet forks, and a post hole auger all out the door for $45K back in April 2020 which was about 11% under MSRP at the time. Less than a year later we got unexpected orders to move overseas with the military. We are moving back to the states this summer and trying to buy our forever property.

I still have the quotes we received when I bought that L6060 because we were also looking at the M7060, MX6000, and a Kioti Rx7320.

When pricing a new MX6000 on the Kubota website now, they are more than we paid for the L6060 which is unbelievable in 3+ years especially considering that the L6060 was significantly more expensive than the MX6000 and the M7060. I know COVID delays and inflation but are tractor prices really $10K+ more than they were just 3-4 years ago still?

Just wondering what people are seeing for prices if there is a certain % below MSRP that can be expected? When pricing our last the dealers ranged from about 7-11% below msrp and we got quotes from a half dozen dealers in SW Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.

The next Tractor will be depend on the property we end up with but it’s disheartening to see the prices out there on websites. To put it in perspective a new Kioti RX7320 with cab, 3rd function, 3 rear remotes etc. was a little over $40K and now I’m seeing them online at multiple dealers for $49-50K.

I’ve enjoyed my 20 years in the military but once in a while the forced moves are super costly.
You're back! Didn't read the whole thread yet but I remember chatting with you because I fairly seriously considered buying your L6060 back then. It would have been a lot of machine for my limited uses, and the price felt higher than I could stomach (very fair, though). But then I ended up spending almost that much on a used Kioti package anyway, haha.

Good luck getting back into a suitable tractor setup.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #45  
Thanks for your service. If you are not brand particular you might want to consider the Rural King tractors. They are the only dealer besides John Deere within a reasonable distance. The largest hydro is 55hp, largest gear trans is 74hp. May your search be blessed !

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #46  
Read terrible things about RK and their tractors to the tune of, if it requires dealer intervention for any issue, you are SOL because RK 'associates' are incapable of addressing any issues. Why Cabelas quite selling tractors as well. No one to repair them if repairs were necessary.

Often times, the best 'deal' can turn out to be a really bad deal depending on if dealer intervention is necessary and why I always buy my units from an authorized of that brand dealer with a real shop and knowledgeable employees who can address and repair any issue. Neither RK nor Cabelas could do that.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #47  
We bought a brand new Kubota L6060 with a heavy duty box blade, bucket, loader, 3rd function, 3 sets of rear remotes, pallet forks, and a post hole auger all out the door for $45K back in April 2020 which was about 11% under MSRP at the time. Less than a year later we got unexpected orders to move overseas with the military. We are moving back to the states this summer and trying to buy our forever property.

I still have the quotes we received when I bought that L6060 because we were also looking at the M7060, MX6000, and a Kioti Rx7320.

When pricing a new MX6000 on the Kubota website now, they are more than we paid for the L6060 which is unbelievable in 3+ years especially considering that the L6060 was significantly more expensive than the MX6000 and the M7060. I know COVID delays and inflation but are tractor prices really $10K+ more than they were just 3-4 years ago still?

Just wondering what people are seeing for prices if there is a certain % below MSRP that can be expected? When pricing our last the dealers ranged from about 7-11% below msrp and we got quotes from a half dozen dealers in SW Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.

The next Tractor will be depend on the property we end up with but it’s disheartening to see the prices out there on websites. To put it in perspective a new Kioti RX7320 with cab, 3rd function, 3 rear remotes etc. was a little over $40K and now I’m seeing them online at multiple dealers for $49-50K.

I’ve enjoyed my 20 years in the military but once in a while the forced moves are super costly.
Lol, here in Canada the tractor you're talking about is around $65 to $70,000.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #48  
Read terrible things about RK and their tractors to the tune of, if it requires dealer intervention for any issue, you are SOL because RK 'associates' are incapable of addressing any issues. Why Cabelas quite selling tractors as well. No one to repair them if repairs were necessary.

Often times, the best 'deal' can turn out to be a really bad deal depending on if dealer intervention is necessary and why I always buy my units from an authorized of that brand dealer with a real shop and knowledgeable employees who can address and repair any issue. Neither RK nor Cabelas could do that.
And we all believe everything we read, right ? All RK stores that sell tractors must have a service department with a trained service tech. All normal parts are stocked there as well and anything not stocked can be ordered, even cab glass (don't ask how I know).

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #49  
I love my Branson, but I'm pretty sure my next tractor will be a 100hp Farmall from the 70s. Funny how you live life trying to get away from your beginnings, and in the end, you just want to go back.
Only 2 things I love, my wife and my son, everything else including all my tractors and hay tools are just that, tools. You cannot love anything that is incapable of returning the affection. Better include my dog as I'm quite fond of him as well.

People tend to use that word way too loosely.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #50  
And we all believe everything we read, right ? All RK stores that sell tractors must have a service department with a trained service tech. All normal parts are stocked there as well and anything not stocked can be ordered, even cab glass (don't ask how I know).
Not really my opinion is based on personal interaction and in the case of Cabelas, I happen to know the store manager here and he told me that himself.

I take everything with a grain of salt, including comments on the forum as well.