How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)?

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #51  
Keep in mind that the larger JD tractors (I don't know about the compact sizes) such as the 6155 require a JD serviceman to fix about anything. Almost everything is fixable only thu their laptop computer. ... Gone are the days of doing your own repair work on these green machines.
No different than a modern car - everything goes through a control module (computer). Honking the horn is no longer a switch, a relay and power source. If you want to add new OEM stuff, you need get the BCM reflashed, no big deal. Our JD dealer has given us all the programming and resources we need to maintain/service our 6, 8 & 9 series tractors, S series combines, the wife's Gator and my little X series mower. Of course we do see our service man every month when he stops by the farm to see how we are doing - actually I think he only comes by for my wife's cinnamon rolls and coffee!

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #52  
Better include my dog as I'm quite fond of him as well.

People tend to use that word way too loosely.
Good thing you included the dog, their love is unconditional. I am still struggling to be the man my dog thinks I am . . .

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #53  
I did consulting work for an implement manufacturer a couple summers ago and the owner told me that steel prices were 40% more than prior to COVID, just to give you an idea of what manufacturers are dealing with. Labor, financing and real estate costs are up significantly as well.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #54  
I did consulting work for an implement manufacturer a couple summers ago and the owner told me that steel prices were 40% more than prior to COVID, just to give you an idea of what manufacturers are dealing with. Labor, financing and real estate costs are up significantly as well.
That was 2 years ago, steel has dropped, the rest have not.
check this link

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #55  
So if one researches most tractors and doesn't buy a Yanmar are they still smart? :ROFLMAO:
I say if you've done your homework and research and you end up with something other than a Yanmar, your money your decision. It was the smart choice for that individual at that time. I set out to buy a Kubota, not a Yanmar and at that time (2022) couldn't find the tractor I wanted with a Loader.

So ended up at the Yanmar dealer and was pleasantly surprised. The Yanmar dealers are starting to spring up. Marion Ohio has a Yanmar dealer now. 15 miles from my house.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #56  
Only 2 things I love, my wife and my son, everything else including all my tractors and hay tools are just that, tools. You cannot love anything that is incapable of returning the affection. Better include my dog as I'm quite fond of him as well.

God loves even those who don’t return it. Even when we do, it’s a fraction of what He has for us. It is absolutely possible to love something that cannot return love. Receiving love, is not a prerequisite for giving it. In fact, love is something you do, even when it’s not returned.

But since our language has one word for love, and you are talking about agape love… yes in our language it is “misused”, and I don’t agape my tractor.

Last edited:
   / How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #57  
Only 2 things I love, my wife and my son, everything else including all my tractors and hay tools are just that, tools. You cannot love anything that is incapable of returning the affection. Better include my dog as I'm quite fond of him as well.

Old saying:
Women's best friend-man.
Man's best friend-dog.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #58  
Ah, no.... not even close....
RE; Your pic in post 27

You obviously take good care of your things and that adds to longevity and satisfaction. I do as well and in 40 years have never been shafted by my equipment.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #59  
Shows your money is worth less and less and less each year with a big jump since Covid. They call it the "great reset" more money for the Elite and less for you.
Bee smart buy used and not from a dealer .

Some times buying new at 0% interest makes sense.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #60  
Old saying:
Women's best friend-man.
Man's best friend-dog.

Except women’s friendship is conditional on the man’s ability to provide.
Wasn’t designed that way in the beginning of creation.