How Cold Was It Last Night?

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #11  
12f here this morning too. Feels pretty normal for winter time, but it's actually pretty well below normal for March. C'mon, spring time!

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #12  
18 degrees , Celsius, here this am, had to put a sweater on for a while. Will get to 26 degrees Celsius today. Its a great time of the year here.
Geoff

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #13  
18 degrees , Celsius, here this am, had to put a sweater on for a while. Will get to 26 degrees Celsius today. Its a great time of the year here.
Geoff
Fall coming on down under, how cold does it get there in the winter?

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #14  
25 in Clarendon county last night. It's colder in march than December and January.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #15  
Fall coming on down under, how cold does it get there in the winter?
We're high up so we get about 3 days a year of heavy frost (-6C) but mostly we're in the 4 to 10C range for the lows and our days are generally high teens to low 20Cs. We have never had snow. Its also our dry season (winter/autumn) so the days are usually sunny. We have a fire at night and no/light sweaters during the day. Very hard to take.
Geoff

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #16  
It was cold enough so that the snot froze on my top lip

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #17  
Last night? Pretty chilly -- 57 F! Had to actually put on a t-shirt to take out the trash this morning. (You guys know I'll be regretting this come May when it really starts cooking down here....)

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #18  
Last night? Pretty chilly -- 57 F! Had to actually put on a t-shirt to take out the trash this morning. (You guys know I'll be regretting this come May when it really starts cooking down here....)
You think you're going to get by till MAY with mild temps? HAHAHAHAHA You are lucky that it isn't 90F now, must have had an artic front blow thru to get that low a temp, but you did say low temp, how about 2 pm (high)temps.

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #19  
You think you're going to get by till MAY with mild temps? HAHAHAHAHA You are lucky that it isn't 90F now, must have had an artic front blow thru to get that low a temp, but you did say low temp, how about 2 pm (high)temps.

Yeah, we've hit 80F a few times already. But this week the highs have been below normal in the upper 60's. I'm guessing (hoping) it'll be May before we have any 80 degree temps after 10 pm. Oaks are in full bloom so the pollen is bad. Still, I'd rather sweat than shiver -- I'm a real wimp when it come to cold weather.

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #20  
LOL, 29! I'd be sweating!

Sent from my Motorola Photon using TractorByNet for Android