How Cold Was It Last Night?

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #21  
31 f here last night...after being 63 yesterday. :mad:

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #22  
70F yesterday and this morning 33F but at least the sun is shining. It doesn't look like it is going to get past the mid 40s for a high (41F at 11:15am)

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #23  
It was cold enough so that the snot froze on my top lip

Really glad you didn't send pictures....39F last night.....45F right now!

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #24  
Hay we got 58 right now in Erie Pa. Must be global warming!

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #25  
45 here ... my pond is about to overflow!

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #26  
29 Degrees?

LOL

I'd kill for that.

I've been pouring concrete slabs all winter in -20 degree weather.

If you think 29 is bad, you haven't seen nothin yet. It gets exponentially worse the colder it gets.

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #27  
29 Degrees?

LOL

I'd kill for that.

I've been pouring concrete slabs all winter in -20 degree weather.

If you think 29 is bad, you haven't seen nothin yet. It gets exponentially worse the colder it gets.
I spent 5 years in Northern Alberta Canada and I know a few things about cold. -30C is fairly tolerable for all day work when dressed right and even as low as -35C is good ice fishing weather but -40 is just too cold to work. When it got -40 and below we would send the workers in unless they had work in a hoarded and heated hut.

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #28  
42 Degrees. Supposed to be 65 Degrees today.
Doe's anyone else wonder why Canada hardly ever has a problem with the weather. Most of the bad (Cold) weather comes through Canada, but the U.S. is the country that can't cope with it.

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #29  
I spent 5 years in Northern Alberta Canada and I know a few things about cold. -30C is fairly tolerable for all day work when dressed right and even as low as -35C is good ice fishing weather but -40 is just too cold to work. When it got -40 and below we would send the workers in unless they had work in a hoarded and heated hut.

Yup.

That's what I mean when I say that it gets exponentially worse.

A ten degree drop isn't a big deal if it's 40 to 30, but if it's -30 to -40, it's a really big deal.

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #30  
29 this morning, calling for 21 tonight which is almost 20 degrees below normal. Pastures and small grains are suffering from too much rain and too many cold nights here.