How Cold Was It Last Night?

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #31  
19 now less last night! Not suppose to get out of the 20's all week!

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #32  
19 now less last night! Not suppose to get out of the 20's all week!

You guys are in for some snow in the next few days if the weather man is right. Here in Arkansas, I am getting sleet now but temps are 43 on the ground. It was 41 at daybreak and not going to get much above 46 for the next 2 days with this cold storm front. Predictions now are snow from Virginia up to NYC from this storm as it moves north and east. Snuggly up, Buddy.

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #33  
It was 21 here, second day of spring?

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #34  
Yea Gary thanks for all the good news! I am so sick of snow, all I want to do is mow!

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #35  
Well, it has stopped raining for the moment.

309474d1363968977-how-cold-last-night-img_0990.jpg

309475d1363968980-how-cold-last-night-img_0992.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0990.JPG
    IMG_0990.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0992.JPG
    IMG_0992.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 106
   / How Cold Was It Last Night? #36  
Oh that is beautiful country there! :thumbsup:

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #37  
Oh that is beautiful country there! :thumbsup:

It is a nice place, well off the only highway in a county without a traffic light.

Burning some cherry and apple this morning. So it's comfy in the cabin.

It's been over five years since we had a spring that was halfway sunny. They are always cold and wet now. Winters are generally warmer. I think its all those chem trails they are spraying over us and the North Pacific. They show up on the satellite imagery. Our average temperatures along the PNW coast are cooler (more cloudy days by far), while they are warmer in the interior.

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #38  
It is a nice place, well off the only highway in a county without a traffic light.

Burning some cherry and apple this morning. So it's comfy in the cabin.

It's been over five years since we had a spring that was halfway sunny. They are always cold and wet now. Winters are generally warmer. I think its all those chem trails they are spraying over us and the North Pacific. They show up on the satellite imagery. Our average temperatures along the PNW coast are cooler (more cloudy days by far), while they are warmer in the interior.

Yea but it's sooooo beautiful! Looking out at the river and bay......elk in the field.....cup of coffee....just don't get much better!:thumbsup:

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #39  
Yea but it's sooooo beautiful! Looking out at the river and bay....

Now I am wondering where you are? What river and bay?

The timber company is going to have all of our views clearcut pretty soon. I have been here 40 years, and that's all the longer they let trees live around here now. They (the same timber companies) are also allowing fracking under us. Enjoy it while you can, I guess.

/ How Cold Was It Last Night? #40  
29 this morning, calling for 21 tonight which is almost 20 degrees below normal. Pastures and small grains are suffering from too much rain and too many cold nights here.

Wish I could get some of that rain. Looks like Texas will be in a drought again this year. Glad I filled the hay barn with hay last year, when trere was *some* rain, and 2 cuttings to be had. If the barn is full, I can make it 2 years, on the supply. My pastures are green, but need rain to grow. Might be offering some steers for sale, if we don't get some rain, this spring.