Buying Advice How do I decide-first time buyer

/ How do I decide-first time buyer #21  
One other thing I did notice about the JD is their cab was NICE. It had a lot of fabric. As messy as I am, I was a bit concerned about keeping it clean. If I had a garage or somewhere with a concrete floor it wouldn’t have mattered as much to me. But it was a very nice cab, and I liked how the HST responsiveness controls on the JD were on knobs rather than in the lousy intellipanel on the Kubota.

I also thought it interesting the difference between the full side glass door on the JD and how Kubota has the side swing out windows. The side swing outs have been nice in the winter to let a little air in the cabin like the old trucks had fold out windows. But some folks may like the single larger glass better.

Not sure if the JD is prewired for a stereo like the Kubota unless of course you ordered the stereo. The Kubota is ready for any radio with the wires and speakers there standard. Not sure if that matters to you.

The battery was definitely not in the front on the newer JD, I’m fairly certain. The dealer wasn’t even sure where it was but I saw larger gauge wires going to that box down on the bottom right so I assumed it was there. They must have changed the design to fit the emissions stuff.

Just some other thoughts as this thread came up in my Tapatalk notifications this morning :)