How do you like your 62D drive over mower deck?

/ How do you like your 62D drive over mower deck?
thanks for all the replies and info. Made the deal tonight on the 62D deck. Cant wait to get it and try it out! Here is a pic. I didnt get a chance to ask the seller if this has the 3pt mounts on it... does it? lol

mowerdeck.jpg

/ How do you like your 62D drive over mower deck? #12  
thanks for all the replies and info. Made the deal tonight on the 62D deck. Cant wait to get it and try it out! Here is a pic. I didnt get a chance to ask the seller if this has the 3pt mounts on it... does it? lol

Yes, it has the iMatch lifting brackets-they are the ones with the two large pins installed. Did you get a manual?

/ How do you like your 62D drive over mower deck? #13  
Yes it does have the three point hitch lift points. Those pieces of steel on top at the front with the two pins in each one are the lift points. I wanted those on mine when I ordered it but they quit using them after 2009. But congratulations on your find you will absolutely love it.

Last edited:
Thanks, i was guessing that was them. Its good cause now i can also use the setup i originally made for my rear mount mower for washing and removing blades.

2320FEL3pointhitch4.JPG

2320FEL3pointhitch2.JPG

Didnt ask about the manual but im sure the guy has it and will ask for it. He is leaving for vacation so i will not be getting it until the end of may.

/ How do you like your 62D drive over mower deck? #15  
Kind of a bummer to learn about not being able to lift with the I match.... I don't have a concrete floor, just gravel so the dolly wheels would useless. I guess I will have to figure something out to be able to carry it.....

/ How do you like your 62D drive over mower deck? #16  
I'm with you Tom I was hoping to use the imatch to move it around myself.

/ How do you like your 62D drive over mower deck? #17  
There has to be a way to do it. The thing is when you watch the Deere videos online I have seen them pick it up like that... I will have to do something...

/ How do you like your 62D drive over mower deck? #18  
Looks like a great deal. I don't want to insult anyone, but if you don't have the manual, the one way to screw this deck up (and my dealer told me this about 4 times in case I didn't read the manual) is to drive over it without releasing the dolly wheels. The deck itself has to be flat on the ground. The dolly wheels won't support the tractor weight.

It seems obvious but my dealer said he had several people break dolly wheels on the drive overs.

thanks for the tip. I would say that is pretty obvious but when you are in a rush, and or new to one and excited to try it out.. i could see someone forgetting to release the wheels!

ok- i probably should have asked this in the beginning, but... i have never used a MMM on my 2320 before and sitting here at work thinking, i have not looked under my tractor in a while... Are the lift arms attached factory on my tractor or is there an install kit?

Next question... i was readying that the 62D deck can be raised and lowered 2 different ways?? using the bucket hydraulics? or the 3pt hitch... is this correct? If i used the 3pt hitch, this raises and lowers the 3pt with the deck? Then if i want to leave the deck on and use the 3pt i need a lockup kit? If i wanted to use the hydraulics, i loose bucket function?

thanks