How many hours of repair work vs total hours on machine?

/ How many hours of repair work vs total hours on machine? #31  
Hey Ken

Yeah, I have been looking at that. Only issue I am seeing with it is $$ and it adds weight to the anemic lift of our 1850... A chipper is 1100lbs. Add this bad boy and suddenly you can't get it off the ground...

/ How many hours of repair work vs total hours on machine?
   / How many hours of repair work vs total hours on machine? #33  
So...are the multiones still in the running?

They have some interesting attachments, like the vibrating roller, the wood "cutter"(spliiter?), and the stone "burrier".

I've been toying with a hydraulic chipper to go on the PT, but a 3" version like this is a little light. I'm realizing that our fire prevention pruning is a little more extensive than I had realized... Funny how that happens.

All the best,

Peter

PaulChristenson said:
Here's a chipper for you...:rolleyes:
http://www.multione.com/attachments_details09_03.pdf

BIO SHREDDER
code C800950.
Page 18

/ How many hours of repair work vs total hours on machine? #34  
I am mulling the Jinma Chipper. I would love a hydraulic Wallenstein but that becomes bigger dollars than I can swing...

/ How many hours of repair work vs total hours on machine?
ponytug said:
So...are the multiones still in the running?

They have some interesting attachments, like the vibrating roller, the wood "cutter"(spliiter?), and the stone "burrier".

I've been toying with a hydraulic chipper to go on the PT, but a 3" version like this is a little light. I'm realizing that our fire prevention pruning is a little more extensive than I had realized... Funny how that happens.

All the best,

Peter

Montreal Tractor

Grassland Equipment & Irrigation - a full TORO Distributor since 1961

CSF

/ How many hours of repair work vs total hours on machine? #36  
woodlandfarms said:
... I was going to call PT and see if they would want to make some repair DVD's or something like that...

Ha Ha Ha. That's a good one. Ha Ha Ha.