how many people wax there tractor

/ how many people wax there tractor #41  
I hose & wipe down my tractor after every workout. I've detailed her a couple times including using foaming tire cleaner and armoraling the interior and waxing the exterior. It's now time to steam clean the engine & touch up the paint on the implements. This may be the last tractor I ever buy so why not keep her like new??

My '90 5.0L Mustang convertible that I bought new gets waxed twice a summer and stays garaged all winter. Still like new. No time left to do the wife's van. Fact is, her van is so dirty that I forgot what color it is. I'd better get her on that right away.

/ how many people wax there tractor #42  
Badapple your bio doesn't tell us which tractor that you own but once you finish with your flames why not post a few pictures?

/ how many people wax there tractor #43  
Junkman,

I ain't purchasing a new Benz until they import the stick shift diesels or ours gives out. If it gives out before the sticks come in on diesels, might go to a C240 or C230 with stick or maybe even a Passat stick diesel.

Only stick diesel Benz now is a PT Cruiser with Benz diesel.

Ralph

/ how many people wax there tractor #44  
i have yet to join the WW club. i have only put 2/10 of an hour on my toy since i got it. (waiting for the ground to dry up some)

it was washed/waxed just prior to delivery though...does that count? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John

/ how many people wax there tractor #45  
I seriously doubt that you will see Benz importing any standard transmissions into the country any longer because there is so little demand. If you are bent on a Benz with a standard transmission, you might have to special order it and pick it up over seas. They no longer cater to us older people that originally purchased the cars because they were reliable, but not expensive. Today, they are not as reliable and they are definitely more expensive. My last standard Benz was a 220D. After that, they were all automatics and I never had a transmission go bad from mileage, but did have one fail as a result of a rear end collision when the drive shaft was jammed into the tail shaft. You should consider the automatic, it really is a joy to drive.....

/ how many people wax there tractor #46  
<font color="blue"> Only stick diesel Benz now is a PT Cruiser with Benz diesel. </font>

I searched Chrysler's web page and I couldn't find anything about a diesel PT Cruiser. It sounds quite interesting! Can you point me somewhere where there's info on this?

I'm about due for a diesel again-- I've had a Datsun diesel, a Rabbit diesel, a Chevette diesel, and a Ford Tempo diesel. I passed up a great deal on a used Ranger diesel and I'm still kicking myself.

/ how many people wax there tractor #47  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( .....................
I'm about due for a diesel again-- I've had a Datsun diesel, a Rabbit diesel, a Chevette diesel, and a Ford Tempo diesel. I passed up a great deal on a used Ranger diesel and I'm still kicking myself. )</font>

When are you going to purchase a real diesel?????? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ how many people wax there tractor #48  
Boy, I've bought a bunch of real dogs over the years, haven't I? I'm not a Benz person though, Junkman. I assume that's what you consider a REAL diesel.

Where's this diesel PT Cruiser at?

Attachments

• 386216-benz-4x4.jpg
    386216-benz-4x4.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 81
   / how many people wax there tractor #49  
Wax it? My 15-year old tractor has never even been washed! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ how many people wax there tractor #50  
I've found that by leaving my tractor outside in the rain it washes off pretty good. To do the engine just lift the hood, spray on some dish detergent and let it rain. Wax is reseved for some castiron tools.

Egon