How Russians pull car from lake.

/ How Russians pull car from lake. #2  
Clever, good old ingenuity rather than how we would do it. I noticed no one seems to be too worried about the ice cracking and falling in.

/ How Russians pull car from lake. #3  
Wonder if she started?? Thanks for sharing.

/ How Russians pull car from lake. #4  
Some of the most interesting videos, that I find on Youtube, are in a language that I take to be Russian.

/ How Russians pull car from lake. #5  
I think Russians drive on the right. I wonder why that vehicle is set up to be driven on the left?

/ How Russians pull car from lake. #6  
I think Russians drive on the right. I wonder why that vehicle is set up to be driven on the left?

You mean FROM the right or ON the right?

/ How Russians pull car from lake. #7  

??? Just before the end it shows the steering wheel to the right.

/ How Russians pull car from lake. #8  
I always wondered why they did not fix axles of tractors and atv's to were you could weld a hook onto them so you could use the axle as a winch when you got stuck. I had a Honda 300 that was done this way and I loved it.

/ How Russians pull car from lake. #9  
I always wondered why they did not fix axles of tractors and atv's to were you could weld a hook onto them so you could use the axle as a winch when you got stuck. I had a Honda 300 that was done this way and I loved it.

There have been aftermarket wheel winches and lots of homemade ones.

Wheel winch photos

Bruce

/ How Russians pull car from lake. #10  
You mean FROM the right or ON the right?
I mean Russians drive on the right hand side of the road like Americans do, therefore the steering wheel should be on the left hand side in front if the driver as he sits in the car. The steering wheel in that vehicle appears to be on the right, English style.

Last edited: