How to fill a void on rear tire tread

/ How to fill a void on rear tire tread
Man this here be TEXAS dats a itti bitti deer for that tiny antler........LOL:ROFLMAO:🤣🤣
I kid, I kid....
Yeah I've run over antlers and never seen one weak enough to break into that small of a size, unless that belonged to a very young buck. Gonna save it, my neighbor is big time hunter; I'll show it to him next time we meet at the fence to swap lies, er ah tales...

@CliffordK
I do have a de-burring tip, thanks for the tip.
@oosik yeah sorry too OCD. don't know thickness left between puncture and the inner layer that hold the air/water inside.......lol.....so gonna go full tool time Tim on this with all the tips/ideas.
Prep with de-burring tool use that aged flat tie kit plug, cut it down soak it good with the rubber cement let it cure call it done.
Interesting winter maintenance on the Kioti.....mitigating lots of rust areas while the weather is great for indoor projects.

/ How to fill a void on rear tire tread #12  
We have copper heads here, no rattle snakes.
Oh and we have been having hogs rooting around our pecan trees.
Certainly could be a tusk from a hog.

/ How to fill a void on rear tire tread #13  
Once you plug any leaking and the area is dry, you can build back rubber with windshield urethane if a pit bothers you. The urethane comes in a caulking style canister. Once you open it, make use of it because you can store it after that. I've repaired lawn tractor tires with it (as well as installing auto glass). It turns to a pretty hard Rubber once cured.

/ How to fill a void on rear tire tread #14  
Once you plug any leaking and the area is dry, you can build back rubber with windshield urethane if a pit bothers you. The urethane comes in a caulking style canister. Once you open it, make use of it because you can store it after that. I've repaired lawn tractor tires with it (as well as installing auto glass). It turns to a pretty hard Rubber once cured.
I had wondered about that. I was given some glue for window felt some time ago. It was good stuff. I'm not sure if it is the same.

/ How to fill a void on rear tire tread
Well it did take some time but got it plugged. Used half of one tire plug, a round dowel then a alignment pin to push it in. Lathered up real well with rubber cement first.
Trimmed it down, more cement and rolled it near even with tread. Now curing for a few days. So, another simple job well done with good tips from a handful of (retired) folks on how to make it stretch for half a day......heh....heh....
I just tell wife the details and she waves me off oh ok your busy in the shop. Then I go listen to music and relax watching glue dry......heh...ok, I'll stop....now....heh..heh....
Y'all have a great upcoming week....

/ How to fill a void on rear tire tread #17  
put the tooth back in

Temporarily leaving a nail or screw or something in a tire is fine if the tire is leaking until it can be patched.

However, I dislike leaving hard sharp objects in my tires that haven't punctured yet as they can slowly eat their way through and you get a bigger mess.

/ How to fill a void on rear tire tread #18  
Temporarily leaving a nail or screw or something in a tire is fine if the tire is leaking until it can be patched.

However, I dislike leaving hard sharp objects in my tires that haven't punctured yet as they can slowly eat their way through and you get a bigger mess.

agreed ... I was being (or trying to be) funny

/ How to fill a void on rear tire tread #19  
View attachment 842623View attachment 842622
I walk around and inspect machine and wow a white dot.
Hm, using two HF picks and removing it, it is a 1 1/4 long tooth, from right rear tire.
Again, wow, what are the odds? After repairing the left rear now the right rear tire.
Well the good news is that it was removed from the R4 elevated tread.
So this did not puncture or compromise tire.
But it now has a large void.

I'd like to find a material, method to fill this void.

All I find on line are flaky outside repairs for flats and one flaky tractor repair of an exterior patch.
So, I'm here.
Cause if anyone has done this and got experience to share, this is the place.

Thanks y'all.

PS if it looks wet, it's cause I used a gas leak detector fluid to see if it was leaking. No bubbles, whew!
You could use some Loolifl Tire Repair Glue to fill it in, but it doesn't appear to be damaged enough to compromise the tire.

/ How to fill a void on rear tire tread #20  
View attachment 842623View attachment 842622
I walk around and inspect machine and wow a white dot.
Hm, using two HF picks and removing it, it is a 1 1/4 long tooth, from right rear tire.
Again, wow, what are the odds? After repairing the left rear now the right rear tire.
Well the good news is that it was removed from the R4 elevated tread.
So this did not puncture or compromise tire.
But it now has a large void.

I'd like to find a material, method to fill this void.

All I find on line are flaky outside repairs for flats and one flaky tractor repair of an exterior patch.
So, I'm here.
Cause if anyone has done this and got experience to share, this is the place.

Thanks y'all.

PS if it looks wet, it's cause I used a gas leak detector fluid to see if it was leaking. No bubbles, whew!
It looks like the tip of a Deer Antler! Get some roofing caulk in a tube, shove it in an inch and pump it full. Done.