How to fill a void on rear tire tread

/ How to fill a void on rear tire tread #21  
View attachment 842623View attachment 842622
I walk around and inspect machine and wow a white dot.
Hm, using two HF picks and removing it, it is a 1 1/4 long tooth, from right rear tire.
Again, wow, what are the odds? After repairing the left rear now the right rear tire.
Well the good news is that it was removed from the R4 elevated tread.
So this did not puncture or compromise tire.
But it now has a large void.

I'd like to find a material, method to fill this void.

All I find on line are flaky outside repairs for flats and one flaky tractor repair of an exterior patch.
So, I'm here.
Cause if anyone has done this and got experience to share, this is the place.

Thanks y'all.

PS if it looks wet, it's cause I used a gas leak detector fluid to see if it was leaking. No bubbles, whew!
Dupont 5200 Marine Sealant - if it sticks to the tire it might last forever. Tough Stuff - and pricey. But, where is works it's wunnerful.

/ How to fill a void on rear tire tread #22  
View attachment 842623View attachment 842622
I walk around and inspect machine and wow a white dot.
Hm, using two HF picks and removing it, it is a 1 1/4 long tooth, from right rear tire.
Again, wow, what are the odds? After repairing the left rear now the right rear tire.
Well the good news is that it was removed from the R4 elevated tread.
So this did not puncture or compromise tire.
But it now has a large void.

I'd like to find a material, method to fill this void.

All I find on line are flaky outside repairs for flats and one flaky tractor repair of an exterior patch.
So, I'm here.
Cause if anyone has done this and got experience to share, this is the place.

Thanks y'all.

PS if it looks wet, it's cause I used a gas leak detector fluid to see if it was leaking. No bubbles, whew!
I would use E-6000 for this. It's self leveling (fills the hole) and great for rubber. I've used it from wetsuits to tires and shoes/boots, many uses. Comes in clear, white and black.

/ How to fill a void on rear tire tread #23  
Shoe Glue! Sound weird and is definitely redneck - but the stuff is incredibly tenacious. I used it in a hole in a tire on my Ford 5000. The hole was about 3/4" in diameter and I couldn't find a tire plug big enough to completely fill the hole. After cleaning and patching/plugging the hole, I filled around the plug with Shoe Glue. It didn't last forever. I had to replace the glue after two seasons of mowing and brush hogging. The plug is still solid and the second glue patch is still holding after another year. Your mileage may vary.