How was your experience with Kubota finance?

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #31  
rScotty said:
I bought way back in 2008. That's ancient history, but Kubota deserves congratulations for continuing a good program. My experience couldn't have been easier. Polite & civilized.
As near as I can tell from TBN comments, Kubota's financing program is the same now as it was twelve years ago. That's good.

What the OP "dneal" is seeing sounds vastly different - hopefully it's just part of this crazy year.
But please do keep us posted. If it is changing, we all need to know.

I just gotta add, "fast" to "polite & civilized". The tractor took longer to load than to finance.
BTW, this crazy year is getting moreso.

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #32  
They were always polite and accommodating when my wife called them in Grapevine, Texas and kept telling her the coupon book would show up soon and by golly, 5 months later it did. But fried my eggs was the late payment notice we got when we had a photocopy of the cancelled check. Even got the dealer involved and he was at a loss as well.

No way to run a finance business. When I bought my M9 new in 2004, it was seamless just like the other 8 Kubota's I bought new. This side by side was a financing disaster. Not the approval, that was instant, the after the sale extraneous stuff was a joke.

Never had their insurance. We have a blanket farm policy, no need.

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #33  
I have not pulled the trigger yet on one, but having priced a few, it looks to me like if you buy their insurance, then they figure the total price of the insurance over the life of the loan and you pay interest on that if you do not get zero percent financing?

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance?
I have not pulled the trigger yet on one, but having priced a few, it looks to me like if you buy their insurance, then they figure the total price of the insurance over the life of the loan and you pay interest on that if you do not get zero percent financing?

Yes, if you want the insurance and want the cost included in the loan; you’re going to pay the premiums over the life of the loan at whatever interest rate you get as an incentive or qualify for. You also don’t have to buy their insurance, or you can pay for it separately. I think your dealer is rolling it all up for your convenience.

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #35  
I tried to set up the account with my bank for the electronic bill pay function. I used the account number on my contract. The bank's website tells me that KCC uses a different format for the account number. An inquiry via KCC's website 2 days ago has yielded no reply.

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #36  
I bought in June of 2017. Financed and pay monthly on the Kubota insurance. I brought a blank check into the dealer, signed all of my paperwork, and picked up my tractor 5 weeks later. i think I got the payment book in the mail well after the first payment was due, but no big deal, it was taken out at the prescribed time. No hassle, nothing for me to do, KCC takes the monthly payment from my account and all is well. We are re-fi'ing our house and I was shocked at how little I owe on the tractor.

My dealer is expensive, but they and Kubota made things really easy. I thank TBN for showing me how a dealer is an important part of the buying experience, even if the tractor never goes back to them.

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #37  
Yes, if you want the insurance and want the cost included in the loan; you’re going to pay the premiums over the life of the loan at whatever interest rate you get as an incentive or qualify for. You also don’t have to buy their insurance, or you can pay for it separately. I think your dealer is rolling it all up for your convenience.

KTAC insurance is included in the loan at 0% regardless of what the finance rate is for the tractor. For example, if your interest rate for the equipment is 3.99%, the blended rate will be less than 3.99% for your loan since KTAC is 0%.

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #38  
I tried to set up the account with my bank for the electronic bill pay function. I used the account number on my contract. The bank's website tells me that KCC uses a different format for the account number. An inquiry via KCC's website 2 days ago has yielded no reply.

JJZ109 - send me a personal email with your name. I will look up your account and have someone contact you to get it handled.

There is no reason for it to take 2+ days (or more than a couple of hours really) to respond so your request may have gone to KTC customer service instead of KCC. Then again, with the current choatic world we are currently living in with 95% of our staff working from home, there is a chance we didn't meet the expected service level this time.

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #39  
:thumbsup:

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #40  
Just used kubota financing for the 4th time, no problems at all.