How was your experience with Kubota finance?

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #41  
JJZ109 - send me a personal email with your name. I will look up your account and have someone contact you to get it handled.

There is no reason for it to take 2+ days (or more than a couple of hours really) to respond so your request may have gone to KTC customer service instead of KCC. Then again, with the current choatic world we are currently living in with 95% of our staff working from home, there is a chance we didn't meet the expected service level this time.

Private message sent. Thank you for the assistance! Below is a screenshot of the online form I used to contact KCC.

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 6.58.52 AM.png

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #42  
I had been configuring my latest Kubota, and the zero-interest financing was not the reason to buy a new one but was a bonus I felt. However, after getting almost everything figured out, the manager of the place and I were chatting and I mentioned I could actually pay cash. But why should I, keep my own money in the bank. He said, well, if you wanted to pay cash, I can knock a nice bit off the deal. I said, forget the financing. With interest rates being what they are, I saved more paying cash than I would have made on leaving my savings intact and paying out monthly for the tractor. At least, that's the way it worked out this time.

It took about 4 1/2 weeks for the tractor to get to me, but the dealer had warned me of that up front, so no foul.

This was my third tractor purchase and all have been clean, no-hassle deals.

About 20 years ago, I bought a tractor [same dealer] and went for the finance deal they had going at that time. I don't recall the interest rate, but it was half what my credit union wanted. Filled out a one-page application, wife and I signed it, approved in maybe 48 hours. I paid it off in six months or so, no prepayment penalty, and all was good.

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #43  
Since my last post I've been contacted by 2 people from KCC. Tomorrow I'll try to follow up with my bank and ask them what the problem with their electronic bill pay service is when I try to input my KCC account number.
Thanks!

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #44  
I’ve financed with Kubota five times. Never an issue. Fill out faxed form, or the dealer copied from last sale, and in 5-10 minutes, approved. The last two purchases, there was 0% for 60 months, maximum. Both times, Kubota came back and told dealer I could go as high as 84 months at 0%. I took it, but paid the tractors off soon afterward. If I get the itch for a BX2680 or a BX23S soon, I’ll finance at 0% again with Kubota. What I may do differently is add Kubota insurance. They have never required it before, although some say they have had to purchase it.

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #45  
KCC and KTAC Insurance are the way to go!!! (I may be a little bias...) :thumbsup:

Brian Carter
Director of Operations, KCC and KTAC

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #46  
KCC and KTAC Insurance are the way to go!!! (I may be a little bias...) :thumbsup:

Brian Carter

Thank you for the assistance provided by yourself and Paul. As it turned out the error was on my bank's end to set up electronic payments. They guided me through an alternate way to set it up and now I can pay at my convenience.

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #47  

Brian Carter

I totally agree! The whole process is so simple, and no doubt a huge contributor to Kubotas massive growth in recent years.

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #48  
I currently cannot register my account so that I can view anything. A response says, "your account has been approved by Kubota, but there is a system error preventing your ability to access your account. Please wait a few days and try again".
At least I got a reply to the inquiry this time. Originally I did not.

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #49  
KTAC insurance is included in the loan at 0% regardless of what the finance rate is for the tractor. For example, if your interest rate for the equipment is 3.99%, the blended rate will be less than 3.99% for your loan since KTAC is 0%.

Thanks for clearing this up because the dealer sure didn稚. They said insurance was outside the loan then when I got the paperwork it was wrapped into the loan.

/ How was your experience with Kubota finance? #50  
Finally all signed up to access my Kubota Credit account online. Turns out the dealer erred in the paperwork by having an incorrect serial number and by having a loader listed that I paid for up front and that should never have been involved in the KCC paperwork. Therefore the transaction went unfunded for several weeks even though I'd had the tractor/loader the entire time. With the deal being unfunded, I couldn't access the account.
Thanks for Brian Carter from KCC for contacting the dealer. The dealer in turn called me right away and we got everything straightened out.