How / Where to sell BCS 853?

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #11  
Selling used packages of equipment usually does not bring as high of price as selling the power unit, (BCS 853 here) with one attachment like the tiller and then selling the attachments individually. This is a tip from someone who buys packages of BCS equipment and sells the attachments individually on ebay. There is always someone looking for a used rotary plow and duplex sickle bar attachments. Understand there is no transferable warranty on BCS so price them accordingly. Getting 1/2 the new selling price is reasonable for good working equipment. Get much more takes some effort.

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #12  
Selling used packages of equipment usually does not bring as high of price as selling the power unit, (BCS 853 here) with one attachment like the tiller and then selling the attachments individually. This is a tip from someone who buys packages of BCS equipment and sells the attachments individually on ebay. There is always someone looking for a used rotary plow and duplex sickle bar attachments. Understand there is no transferable warranty on BCS so price them accordingly. Getting 1/2 the new selling price is reasonable for good working equipment. Get much more takes some effort.

John,

You are right about that. I often tell people to sell off attachments first. Keep a hold of the power unit until the very end, but be willing to sell any attachment someone wants separate. Some people look at the grouping and put no value on this or that attachment. They'll be more willing to pay more for the items they actually want individually versus as a unit.

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #13  
I am interested in getting a BCS 853. Now if only I could talk to MadRazor about his machine. Hope it is still available. Contact me through message or email.

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853?
I am interested in getting a BCS 853. Now if only I could talk to MadRazor about his machine. Hope it is still available. Contact me through message or email.

Message sent!

John,

You are right about that. I often tell people to sell off attachments first. Keep a hold of the power unit until the very end, but be willing to sell any attachment someone wants separate. Some people look at the grouping and put no value on this or that attachment. They'll be more willing to pay more for the items they actually want individually versus as a unit.

Thank you both for the advice. I agree with not wanting to have attachments left after selling the tractor. Therefore, in my head I am *almost* willing to give away the attachments with the tractor purchase to avoid that situation. Or maybe something like if you give me my asking price for the tractor unit, have an implement or 2 or 3 on me!

We'll see what happens, so far no sales.

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #16  
Hi, If RPPUG doesn't buy your BCS items-please send me a PM.

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #17  
MadRazor has offered and I have accepted the price he made. Just waiting for an address so I can go and get it! Thanks, ruhug

Thanks to all who gave advice. The tractor and all implements have sold. Hope rphug likes his new machines.

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #19  
Ol' well, missed that one. Still working 80 hr weeks, Christmas tree season will probably be over next week. So, if anyone sees a 853 or an 852, I am still very interested.