How / Where to sell BCS 853?

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #21  
Back home to Michigan, with MadRazors BCS 853, at noon today and took it to my lake front over growth. The Flail mower chewed through everything I pointed it at! Tomorrow the sickle bar will be put to the test. Thanks Again!

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853?
Glad to hear it. Enjoy!

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #23  
So far no test of the sickle bar mower. Winter struck and stayed here in Michigan. As warm up happens, I will put the sickle bar on and mow the water front. probably in April.

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #24  
I spoke with a fellow in lower Michigan about a cultivator he had for sale. He said I could come look at it, but I'd better bring along a metal detector and shovel, because one could walk over it on the snow and not know.

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #26  
Best way to find a tiller like this is on ebay or craigslist. Took me about a year to find what I wanted. there are some on ebay right now.

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #28  
Finally got the 71" sickle bar on the BCS 853D and I couldn't be more delighted with the performance! I reduced the time to cut by an hour. It took 3 tanks of gas (2+hours) with my troy-bilt 42" sickle bar mower. The duplex cutting action on the BCS is smooth and has minimal vibration. Some of the cutting was under water and you can't do that with a regular mower.

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #29  
Finally got the 71" sickle bar on the BCS 853D and I couldn't be more delighted with the performance! I reduced the time to cut by an hour. It took 3 tanks of gas (2+hours) with my troy-bilt 42" sickle bar mower. The duplex cutting action on the BCS is smooth and has minimal vibration. Some of the cutting was under water and you can't do that with a regular mower.

Nice. I have the 59" duplex but have not tried it out yet. Perhaps today or tomorrow. I am getting ready to cut for hay soon.

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #30  
I also was able to cut the swamp willows trees! if it fit between the teeth of the cutter, it cut them down, about 2" Hey Rickyd79 do you have 3 BCS machines?