How / Where to sell BCS 853?

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #31  
I also was able to cut the swamp willows trees! if it fit between the teeth of the cutter, it cut them down, about 2" Hey Rickyd79 do you have 3 BCS machines?

Sounds good rphug. I have a bunch of those same trees around one of my ponds. I will have to try it on them as well. Yes, I have several BCS tractors at the moment. The 853 is my main machine. The others I am fixing up and will be selling soon. Although I will probably keep either the 722 or 715 as a backup machine and for use where a smaller tiller is needed.

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #33  
Hey, we have recently acquired more land, and have stepped up to a 4 wheeled tractor. The BCS has been great for our 1 acre market garden, but with multiple more acres on the near horizon, it is a bit too much wear and tear on the machines (especially my body) to work that much land.

So, I feel like a bit of a traitor, but I am wondering what the market is like for selling my used 2009 BCS 853 and attachments (71" double action cutter bar, 30" flail mower, 30" tiller, rotary plow). I have posted it all on craigslist, but whenever I used to search for bcs-type stuff on craigslist, it would be slim pickings. So I can't say I am expecting much activity from that source.

So is ebay a good option? Any kind of local shops or BCS dealers? Something else? I got all this stuff from earthtools and they have been great, but they did not want to buy anything back. They might have been open to a store credit type of exchange, but I didn't press them since my conversation with them took place before I knew I wanted to sell. I suppose I would be open to a trade-down exchange, maybe I should check with them.

I don't know the exact policy for these boards wrt posting ads, so I apologize if this is be considered spamming the board with an ad for my stuff; that is not my intent...

Thanks for any advice!

Hello,
I just read your ad and want to know if you still have your BCS 853 and if so what are you asking for it? I live in Asheville, NC. Thanks for your info. All the best, Michael Young/828-254-7747

/ How / Where to sell BCS 853? #34  
Michael,
Richard Dailey of Dailey's BCS and farm in Tennessee just bought a used diesel 853 from a guy in charleston, sc. I bought a sickle mower from the same gentleman. I think richard is going to be selling one soon. Look him up.