HST vs. Shuttle shift

/ HST vs. Shuttle shift #61  
Too much parasitic loss with an HST. A hydrauilc shuttle is is almost as good with hardly any parasitic loss.

I very rarely clutch my hydraulic shuttle but then it has no clutch anyway. The shuttle pack is the clutch pack as well.

Took you 20 days to respond to this? :D

P.S. You could have corrected your signature in that time. :rolleyes:

/ HST vs. Shuttle shift #62  
He forgot to mention that none of his tractors have emissions stuff though... :laughing:

/ HST vs. Shuttle shift #63  
He'll definitely correct that omission. :D

/ HST vs. Shuttle shift #65  
He forgot to mention that none of his tractors have emissions stuff though... :laughing:

From all the grief I read on this site and others, I'm certainly glad of that. Seems as both 'K' brands are having issues.

/ HST vs. Shuttle shift #66  
Too much parasitic loss with an HST. A hydrauilc shuttle is is almost as good with hardly any parasitic loss.

I very rarely clutch my hydraulic shuttle but then it has no clutch anyway. The shuttle pack is the clutch pack as well.

A hydraulic shuttle is worlds better than a dry clutch with un synchronized gears even worse only a few of them with a hi/low. Now how many compact tractors have a hydraulic shuttle vs the latter?

/ HST vs. Shuttle shift #67  
Oh wow, I can't think of a CUT with hyd shuttle.

/ HST vs. Shuttle shift #69  
Very good example. That's a nice sized tractor well equipped.

/ HST vs. Shuttle shift #70  
Ford 2120 also have hydraulic shuttle. I believe it's a smaller tractor than the JD 4700.