Hydraulic quick connects on loader torque tube, Bracket? or None.

/ Hydraulic quick connects on loader torque tube, Bracket? or None.
Grapple on Order today.. Dang, they are 2 to 3 weeks behind now. EA single lid. Looking forward to getting it.

James K0UA

/ Hydraulic quick connects on loader torque tube, Bracket? or None. #32  
Grapple on Order today.. Dang, they are 2 to 3 weeks behind now. EA single lid. Looking forward to getting it.

James K0UA

Your going to have fun James.

/ Hydraulic quick connects on loader torque tube, Bracket? or None. #33  
I really like the permanent mount. I have all the stuff to do it but when I forget to latch my quick attach and the grapple falls off the added length of the hose allows it not to damage the hoses on the grapple. Slide the hose back into position and no down time. Yes I have done that more than once:confused3: I'll change attachments a bunch of times a day and well you know!! CJ

/ Hydraulic quick connects on loader torque tube, Bracket? or None. #34  
I had a permanent mount on my L39. I think that is the way to go. It gives you something to push up against while connecting/disconnecting.

A "bulkhead" fitting is what you need to mount to the bracket. Anything else is just a mis-application.

ac

/ Hydraulic quick connects on loader torque tube, Bracket? or None. #35  
I had a permanent mount on my L39. I think that is the way to go. It gives you something to push up against while connecting/disconnecting.

A "bulkhead" fitting is what you need to mount to the bracket. Anything else is just a mis-application.

ac

Well, I know that my mis applications are just as secure, cost less $ and take up a lot less room. ;)

/ Hydraulic quick connects on loader torque tube, Bracket? or None. #36  
A collar welded into the bracket works also. CJ

/ Hydraulic quick connects on loader torque tube, Bracket? or None. #37  
Why the aversion to the bulkheads? They are <$20 for the pair and the job is done right and simple.

ac

/ Hydraulic quick connects on loader torque tube, Bracket? or None.
Why the aversion to the bulkheads? They are <$20 for the pair and the job is done right and simple.

ac

where do you find them? I could not find any NPTF bulkheads that would be NTPF female on one end and NTPF male on the other

/ Hydraulic quick connects on loader torque tube, Bracket? or None. #39  

ac

They typically take up an additional 1" in length. No big deal sometimes, sometimes it is a HUGE DEAL. ;)

/ Hydraulic quick connects on loader torque tube, Bracket? or None. #40  
where do you find them? I could not find any NPTF bulkheads that would be NTPF female on one end and NTPF male on the other

You couldn't find it, because it does not exist that I know of. :confused3:

Some people don't care, me, I hate multiple fittings where if planned out right fewer can be used. Doesn't always work out, but it sure is nicer when it does.

Just my :2cents: