Hydraulic winch won't push out cable

/ Hydraulic winch won't push out cable #21  
It may be as simple as fouled cable on the drum. Hook cable on a sturdy tree. Back up real slow and easy until you feel resistance. Get out and look for the issue. As to they hydraulic controls I'm clueless. Any powered winch has a way to freewheel. It may be a setting or a notch that fits into cogs on the winch roller/power drive.
The issue was solved on post #15.

/ Hydraulic winch won't push out cable #22  
Eric,

Before purchasing the splitter I contacted Hud-Son (largest Uniforest dealer in North America) to see if I could purchase from them. They said they don't sell that product, but if I wanted one they could probably order one for me. They said they weren't placing their next order for at least 6 months and that it would be at least another 6 months before they received anything. I didn't want to wait that long so I contacted a retailer in Austria and purchased it from them.

I have contacted them about my issue and they sent me an owner's manual for the winch, which didn't help at all. I contacted them two more times and my emails have gone unanswered. I don't think they know what the issue is and don't want to admit it.

Thanks for your suggestions.

BWSwede
Best of Luck to you sir it looks like you are on your own. But the right guy may surface