Hydraulics won't hold

/ Hydraulics won't hold
Here are some more. The last picture, looking from the bucket side bact to the operator, the left lever is the right outrigger, the 6th lever from the left is the left outrigger and the 7th (farthest to the right) is the rear outrigger.

Attachments

• IMG_5239.JPG
    IMG_5239.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5244.JPG
    IMG_5244.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_5245.JPG
    IMG_5245.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 125
   / Hydraulics won't hold #22  
Unless you test things, and provide feed back, is is difficult to analyze the situation. For instance, If you can test the cyl, and verify whether good or bad that will lead you to the next possibility. You can eliminate the cyl by doing the needle valve test. Use a needle valve or gate high pressure valve, and install in the A port/base end. Connect the outrigger cyl hose to the needle valve. Start the engine, and raise the machine up on the outriggers, and close down the needle valve. If the unit stays up, then you can assume that the cyl is good.

Is there any auto leveling system installed for the outriggers? .

/ Hydraulics won't hold
Unless you test things, and provide feed back, is is difficult to analyze the situation. For instance, If you can test the cyl, and verify whether good or bad that will lead you to the next possibility. You can eliminate the cyl by doing the needle valve test. Use a needle valve or gate high pressure valve, and install in the A port/base end. Connect the outrigger cyl hose to the needle valve. Start the engine, and raise the machine up on the outriggers, and close down the needle valve. If the unit stays up, then you can assume that the cyl is good.

Is there any auto leveling system installed for the outriggers? .

No auto leveling that I'm aware of.

Any idea of what model/series the valves are? I know they are Gresen/parker, but that's about it.

I'm looking for a high pressure valve.

/ Hydraulics won't hold #24  
You mean a new valve for your BH?

/ Hydraulics won't hold #27  
If I were you and did not have the parts and time, I would take it by a hyd shop and have them test that valve and cyl. They would have all the test components, such as valves, gages, fittings, etc.

I am not saying that you can not do it, but you will need a minimum of shutoff valve, gage, fittings, etc. Labor around here is about $60 to $95 per hour. They should be able to test your system within two hours. It depends on how soon you need this machine back in operation, or get it ready to sell. The good people on here can guide you to a successful fix.

/ Hydraulics won't hold
It could come to that, but right now, I'd like to get as far as I can myself. I don't have a lot of pratical experience with working on hydraulics, but I've always been a hands on learner. Right now, I just want to get this machine to work. Later, I'll restore it.

/ Hydraulics won't hold
Dummy question, my cylinders measure 2.5" OD. All of the specs I see are listed in ID. So would mine be 2" OD?