I Build "UGLY"

/ I Build "UGLY"
That's a good looking ugly bench. Is that a metal frame around the back of it?

Hi I Play,
The bench is about 1/2 way up my back ramp. Everything is wood, old & new. Don't have a good picture of the whole ramp, it's about 40' long.

First pictures were taken from the flat bench area. It is just above the fawcet picture.

Attachments

• deck-1.jpg
    deck-1.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 140
  • deck-no roof.jpg
    deck-no roof.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 144
  • wall-wood.jpg
    wall-wood.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 112
  • fawcet.jpg
    fawcet.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 109
   / I Build "UGLY" #42  
Nothing like an iron pile to inspire I always say good work nothing wrong at all!

They see junk I see lots of cool projects some of them I dont even know I am looking at them yet! :laughing:

/ I Build "UGLY"
Nothing like an iron pile to inspire I always say good work nothing wrong at all!

They see junk I see lots of cool projects some of them I dont even know I am looking at them yet! :laughing:
:thumbsup:

I could not build anything with out looking through my pile of "treasures".:laughing:

/ I Build "UGLY"
Here's your sign. :) OK so I's mine. :laughing: :thumbsup: Read carefully and make up your own mind. :laughing:

Attachments

• sign-me.jpg
    sign-me.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 173
   / I Build "UGLY" #45  
Crash :
Took me a while but I just fiqured out the his(blue) and hers(pink) skylight outhouse :So you can hold hands as you go.Now that's one good sign when a couple's got one heck-of a strong marriage ! :D

Boone

Attachments

• out-door-facilities-1.jpg
    out-door-facilities-1.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 272
   / I Build "UGLY"
Crash :
Took me a while but I just fiqured out the his(blue) and hers(pink) skylight outhouse :So you can hold hands as you go.Now that's one good sign when a couple's got one heck-of a strong marriage ! :D

Boone

At least good Friends. :laughing: Going to add a white one for those folks that are not quite sure where they belong. :laughing: :thumbsup:

/ I Build "UGLY" #47  
At least good Friends. :laughing: Going to add a white one for those folks that are not quite sure where they belong. :laughing: :thumbsup:

:laughing:
In that case don't put it so close to the other two. :thumbsup:

Boone

/ I Build "UGLY" #48  
I build ugly...... I say "form follows function":cool:

/ I Build "UGLY" #49  
Here's your sign. :) OK so I's mine. :laughing: :thumbsup: Read carefully and make up your own mind. :laughing:

Jim I was really wondering why you don't get your own horse instead riding with the dog.
Or does he not know the way home late at night.
ken

/ I Build "UGLY" #50  

I guess the White one would be for the "independents:laughing:"

I like to build "stuff', but haven't in 10 years, or since I moved back to Texas, have a few hard photos and no scanner, bummer.

Jim, my oldest son lives in Anthem BTW..