I got this stupid idea...

/ I got this stupid idea...
Re: I got this stupid idea...(Not cost effective?)

Hi Garald,

Yes, the other dealer was turner. But he is a lot closer to me than you.

In the end, my dealer matched turner, so it is a non issue. The dealer I call "my dealer" is Smardt equipment in zilly....sorry can't spell it...route 19 north of Cranberry...

They have always seemed competitive on price...maybe not the cheapest...but not too high either...On Kubotas that is...

Let us know if you needed to shorten that PTO shaft on your new woods rotary cutter!

/ I got this stupid idea... #62  

I already posted in the Attachments forum about it. A little bored today at work, so I've been all over the forum. Hopefully I'll get it attached tonight...

/ I got this stupid idea... #63  

Bill:

It's a good thing that you built your "shed" as big as you did.

It looks like your 2910 will soon have "a little brother".

Gary

/ I got this stupid idea...

Gss...been there...seen that....

2003Pilot,

Yep...looks like the little brother is on his way...Hey, I got two daughters...no reason why I shouldn't have two sons too! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I got this stupid idea... #65  

Hi,

Just an update...

I was skeptical...but is appears my dealer located a bx2200 somewhere...forgot to ask where...and may have it at his place next week. He is trying to coordinate shipments to save himself a couple bucks...guess I can't argue with that...

My old garden tractor is still cutting the grass ok, but I am really looking forward to using the bx for these duties...

REALLY looking forward to it... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ I got this stupid idea... #66  

Hi... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well, tomorrow the new bx2200 will be delivered.

I checked it out this afternoon. All looks good. I like the way the 60" MMM extends pretty good beyond the tires. I think I will be a happy mower...

Took turf tires rather than the bar tires. Will not load them...expect I will buy chains in case I want to use it in the snow, but the b2910 will be used mainly for snow duty.

Still can hardly believe I did this. This BX came from a dealer in Ohio, forgot the name and location already. Guess some are still out there if your dealer has connections/friends...