Price Check I have this tractor that I would like to sell . But I don't know the model ,year or worth.

/ I have this tractor that I would like to sell . But I don't know the model ,year or worth. #21  
Any bites on your ad?

/ I have this tractor that I would like to sell . But I don't know the model ,year or worth. #22  
Update???

/ I have this tractor that I would like to sell . But I don't know the model ,year or worth. #23  
I would be interested in knowing where it was located. I might know someone that could be interested in it, but not if it is too far.
David from jax

/ I have this tractor that I would like to sell . But I don't know the model ,year or worth. #24  
Funny thing about old clabbed out John Deere tractors, they don't make them like that anymore, and a person can still work on them without having to worry about plugging a computer into it. For someone with small acreage, a lot of time, an occasional need for a tractor, something like that could be just what they need. Won't work for someone who needs one at the spur of the moment, has a job that has to be done, or someone with limited time. For the rest of the people, this is still a viable option to fix it and put a few more hours on it. Needs a lot of tinder loving care to get it back to pulling a bush hog, or a part time food plot planting.
David from jax

/ I have this tractor that I would like to sell . But I don't know the model ,year or worth. #25  
Looks like a 2010 to me. I used to have a 2010. Early model I see a generator instead of an alternator.

/ I have this tractor that I would like to sell . But I don't know the model ,year or worth. #26  
Last edited:
   / I have this tractor that I would like to sell . But I don't know the model ,year or worth. #27  
Like was written - WHERE THE HECK IS it?

/ I have this tractor that I would like to sell . But I don't know the model ,year or worth. #28  
"Lost in Space"....lol

/ I have this tractor that I would like to sell . But I don't know the model ,year or worth. #29  
He joined to start this thread, posted 7 times in 2 days, and hasn't been back in a month. I don't think that we'll hear from him again.

/ I have this tractor that I would like to sell . But I don't know the model ,year or worth. #30  
I always learn something on TBN when a member asks a question, and many thoughtful suggestions flow in. I don't learn so much when the original poster fails to let us know how things turned out.