I just Got HIGH SPEED ACCESS!!!

/ I just Got HIGH SPEED ACCESS!!! #31  
'Vould zee doctor like a bwandy?

'Igor, get the bags.'

Mike,

Thanks for sharing those *.wav files. I never knew those existed, and its probably just as well since my hard drive would be full of them by now /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.

Terry,

You're not alone. It takes some of the fun out of watching the movie when the rest of the people watching just have blank stares.

Rob

/ I just Got HIGH SPEED ACCESS!!! #32  
Terrys,

At the risk of incurring marital discord /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein

I just played the camp fire scene .wav file for my wife, "Remember this dear?". Nope. Even Slim Pickens voice didn't bring it back for her! Can you imagine? When I told her what the sound track was from, she just rolled her eyes. Sigh

tractor.gif

/ I just Got HIGH SPEED ACCESS!!! #33  
I've always been a Mel Brooks fan which my wife would say is nothing to be proud of. I wonder if he is not "politically correct" enough to make movies this day & age??? Do you remember the Native American with the "Yiddish" accent? or "The sherrif is anear"?

/ I just Got HIGH SPEED ACCESS!!! #34  
Mel Brooks fans....

I just played the cut (no pun intended, well maybe in honor of Mr. Brooks /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif) and just had to laugh. How sophmoric....

I have seen Blazing Saddles played on various Cable stations and it amazes me at how the "censors" have chopped up the film. I have seen one version where the have left in all of the cussing and non-PC stuff but removed the "offending sounds" from that classic cowboy dinner scene. Go figure....

But let's not go there... some things are best left unsaid!

Ahhh... I see that we need yet another Cable station. The Uncut classic network with disclaimers out the whazoo. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Terry

p.s. Just remembered something, we were watching an old Jimmy Stewart comedy yesterday morning. One of typical madcap late 1930's comedies that just kept throwing gags at you. My youngest daughter turns to me and says "What's so funny about this movie?" and turns around and no less than 30 seconds later, starts to laugh at a silly line and situation. I didn't have to say anything more.... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ I just Got HIGH SPEED ACCESS!!! #35  
Speaking of choped up and edited for TV; about 10 years ago Scar Face was on CBS. Al Pacino's dialog went something like this:

"Who you think you fighting with you monkey fooler?"
"Who you think you fooling with you macho fella?"

It went on and on like this. Absolutely the worst/best job of censoring ever. I about died laughing.

<font color=green> MossRoad </font color=green>
18-85239-int2500b.jpg