I Need a Good Online Ammo Dealer

/ I Need a Good Online Ammo Dealer #11  
in my area NS Canada, 38s&w is not hard to find. But, here's the kicker, you are no longer allowed to cross boarder ammo:mad:. Wich is a crying shame! I used to deal with midway before the boarder closed.
Reloading will be your choice, get yourself a set of dies a press and bullet mould. (the 38s&w is low speed and preasure so a flat bottomed wad cutter should do fine)

/ I Need a Good Online Ammo Dealer
Thanks for all the input. As I've browsed the online ammo stores I'm finding that shipping is what will kill me. The cheapest I've found so far is 50 rounds for $40 shipped. I have a few uncles that are into reloading heavily. I may get into it if I find I like this gun.

The other option is that I may just try and trade this gun off for something with cheaper ammo... 9mm maybe.

/ I Need a Good Online Ammo Dealer #13  
Thanks for all the input. As I've browsed the online ammo stores I'm finding that shipping is what will kill me. The cheapest I've found so far is 50 rounds for $40 shipped. I have a few uncles that are into reloading heavily. I may get into it if I find I like this gun.

The other option is that I may just try and trade this gun off for something with cheaper ammo... 9mm maybe.

AmmoMan. com has free shipping on all ammo. Their cost-per-round may be slightly higher, but for me it's not enough to care. When I order ammo crates weighing 70-85 lbs each, I want that free shipping... :thumbsup:

They deliver quickly, too. Never had an issue with an order.

I had a minute here at work and followed nearly all of the advice given so far...

I called every gun shop within 50 miles. Everyone is sold out of this round.
I checked gun-deals.com and that led me to www.targetsportsusa,com
I bought two boxes which brings the price per round down to about $0.58
I plan to keep the brass so I can re-load it.

How's that for pleasing everyone? Seriously, though, thanks for the advice.

/ I Need a Good Online Ammo Dealer #15  
in my area NS Canada, 38s&w is not hard to find. But, here's the kicker, you are no longer allowed to cross boarder ammo:mad:. Wich is a crying shame! I used to deal with midway before the boarder closed.
Reloading will be your choice, get yourself a set of dies a press and bullet mould. (the 38s&w is low speed and preasure so a flat bottomed wad cutter should do fine)

We need to get that regulation or law overturned.

AmmoMan. com has free shipping on all ammo. Their cost-per-round may be slightly higher, but for me it's not enough to care. When I order ammo crates weighing 70-85 lbs each, I want that free shipping... :thumbsup:

They deliver quickly, too. Never had an issue with an order.

I saw your post after I had already ordered. I checked, though, and I don't see the .38 S&W on their site. Bummer.

/ I Need a Good Online Ammo Dealer #19  
I have bought a lot of stuff from Wideners too, but they currently have been swamped with panic buying so anticipate that you may have to wait a few weeks to get your order to your door. This has been going on for a few months. Posted right on their web page:
"
We would like to Thank You for Stopping by and Visiting our site, Please visit our About Page before ordering, If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Customer Service at wideners@wideners.com or by telephone at1-800-615-3006

SHIPPING DELAYS ARE TO BE EXPECTED: 4-6 BUSINESS DAYS ON NON-HAZMAT ORDERS.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT HAZ-MATORDERS ARE RUNNING ABOUT 18-20 BUSINESS DAYS DELAYED!**
"

I have ordered from Widener's on line and have had excellent service and their prices were very good as well...click on ammunition in the link below..
Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply INC

/ I Need a Good Online Ammo Dealer #20