If buying new what would You Buy

/ If buying new what would You Buy #61  
I'm with Roy, my 855D does everything I could ask it to do. The top speed doesn't mean much to me , I doubt if I ever go over 20mph. The few times I have run it flat out that 32mph felt like 70 mph. Only change I'd make is to have power steering, it's offered now but not when I bought this one.

Attachments

• IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    490.8 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0096.JPG
    IMG_0096.JPG
    618.5 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    595.6 KB · Views: 207
   / If buying new what would You Buy #62  
JESSE1: great looking rig! I just love the looks of the Gator. I have the 825i (gas). I really want that windshield you have on there. Can you tell me the part number?
Here is a hint that may help you: The passenger seat can be moved back 3-4 inches, and upward 1.25 inches, which makes it even with the driver seat when it is slid back as far as its tracks allow. This change gives a ton more room for passenger legs and feet. Look at it and you will see holes to choose from to move it back. And I put a pc of 1.25 inch square tube in as a spacer upward.

/ If buying new what would You Buy #63  
I too was looking for a work/play UTV however, I'm more of a "Dare-Devil" 2-stroke dirt bikes and an old school 2-stroke racing four wheeler (Suzuki Quadzilla LT500R) that will do just under 100 MPH.
Well I also want to take my wife riding in comfort so I went with the Can-Am Commander 1000 Limited. Yes, it's fast. In high range it will do about 75 MPH in Low about 35 - 40 but it is so comfortable. It's not cheap either. The limited has a lot of stuff most people don't need like GPS, stereo, Air Ride Suspension System... I paid just under $19K for it. but you can get the base model 800 without the bells and whistles for around $10K. Still a very capable machine and probably the most comfortable seats in any side by side. It will do both work and play very well.

I also just bought my father a Mid-Size Polaris Ranger 800 and he absolutely loves it. It will go about 55 MPH but he usually just cruises at 15 - 20 MPH. The only thing I don't like about the Polaris is the turn radius on it is not as good as I thought it should be.

/ If buying new what would You Buy #64  
jimgerken, I had all the accessories installed before I brought it home. The windshield is a JD accessory, check with your JD dealer for info. It's worth it's weight in gold in cold weather. The main windshield is glass but the lower portion that flips up is plastic.

/ If buying new what would You Buy #65  
jimgerken, I had all the accessories installed before I brought it home. The windshield is a JD accessory, check with your JD dealer for info. It's worth it's weight in gold in cold weather. The main windshield is glass but the lower portion that flips up is plastic.

That windshield is the only option I wish I had bought when I got the 855D.

/ If buying new what would You Buy #66  
That windshield is the only option I wish I had bought when I got the 855D.

I got a 620i with the windshield. There are some disadvantages like the sun will blind you and if it rains I hang my head outside so I can see. I have had mine several years and never had any problems. Still got the original battery.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ If buying new what would You Buy #67  
I've never had a problem with either sun or rain. Windshield wiper clears a decent area. It does get dusty during dry spells but it's easy enough to wipe off.

/ If buying new what would You Buy #68  
Hello Jesse Do you know of a 9000 White like yours for sale? Thank you Dave

/ If buying new what would You Buy #69  
I would like to see the M151 jeep make a come-back and be manufactured-new again; I learned to love-em when I was in the service. Even when I filter-out that fact that anything was better than walking, I still loved my jeep.

/ If buying new what would You Buy #70  
I would like to see the M151 jeep make a come-back and be manufactured-new again; I learned to love-em when I was in the service. Even when I filter-out that fact that anything was better than walking, I still loved my jeep.

A few years ago I bought a 1953 M38A1. I then sold it to my youngest Son who still has it. Fun to putt around in when the weather's good or drive in parades. Not comfortable or stable to travel in. Great in it's day, 60 years ago. :)