Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #11  
milkman said:
Got an e-mail reply from Carver, my seat is ordered and they will contact me when it comes in, late July.

Ditto. This should be interesting, new seat couldn't be any worse than stock.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #12  
rdsaustintx said:
Ditto. This should be interesting, new seat couldn't be any worse than stock.

I actually started wearing my seatbelt and now don't mind the stock seat as much... I don't keep sliding forward, which was one of my biggest complaints

Phil

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #13  
Must be a one bad seat. The new stuff has a decent seat? Just ordered a BX24.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #14  
My dealer installed a couple of the new seats on his stock tractors. It has more bolstering on the sides of the seat to keep you better centered so you don't bounce around so much. The second difference was the area where your butt is supposed to be is deeper and hollowed back a bit, which should solve the sliding forward issue. Much more comfortable with me, and especially nice for my younger child...the seatbelt was actually keeping him from sliding off the seat...will be a lot better for him. Needless to say, I ordered the seat. Didn't discuss price, I know my dealer will take care of me.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #15  
Man, I hope these new seats are worth it. I just test drove a JD 2305, and that seat almost swayed me into trading my BX23... What in the world was Kubota thinking when they designed the current seat???

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #16  
HEY RIPTIDE
You the one that has the BX23 for sale in stonington on craigs list?

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #17  
Musclford said:
I actually started wearing my seatbelt and now don't mind the stock seat as much... I don't keep sliding forward, which was one of my biggest complaints Phil

I don't find the seat slippery or uncomfortable, just a little three cornered hole, looks like some idiot left a screwdriver in their back pocket and.....

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #18  
Thank god for some equilibrium on this subject !!!
I was thinking that I was the only one really happy I wasn't sitting on an old 8N iron seat or a chunk of plywood. :)

milkman said:
I don't find the seat slippery or uncomfortable, just a little three cornered hole, looks like some idiot left a screwdriver in their back pocket and.....

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #19  
The message talks about BX, B2630, B3030 Improved Seat, what about the B7510 & B7610? Are they included?

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #20  
CampMan said:
The message talks about BX, B2630, B3030 Improved Seat, what about the B7510 & B7610? Are they included?

Your local dealer has access to the "new seat program", you can give him a call and find out about the models that the seat will fit, as posted by someone earlier, the original post was pretty specific and the date to get the reduced price has already passed.