Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #31  
Doesn't look like any arm rests on the new seat.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #32  
My dealer called back and offered me a seat from the 30 series tractors for a cool $225!!

He said Kubota Canada had no information on a seat change up or recall program and the # I gave him off the PDF was nowhere to be found.

Can anyone in Canada confirm/deny this? There's no way I'm paying that for a seat.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #33  
I don't see that the new seat is all that great.

The seats on the $2000 JD at HD and Lowes seem more comfortable.

Maybe the new seat is better than the latest one used on bx26, pictured, but seems unlikely.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #34  
Piperflyer said:
Doesn't look like any arm rests on the new seat.

Email from Carver said new seats are made to accept the old armrests for tractors that have them.

RDnT

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #35  
No need fussing about this if your local guys are not stepping up. As soon as they are available you'll see us, and probably some other dealers making them available online.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #36  
MessickFarmEqu said:
No need fussing about this if your local guys are not stepping up. As soon as they are available you'll see us, and probably some other dealers making them available online.

Thanks.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #37  
I probably won't list them online, but you can bet I ordered enough to have a few extras to sell.............;)

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #38  
BLK88GT I WAS TALKING TO THE DELAER HERE IN NEWFOUNDLAND cANADA TODAY AND THE PRICE HE SAID FOR THE REPLACEMENT SEAT WA ABOUT THE SAME ,SO i CALLED kUBOTA cANADA AND HAD A LONG CONVERSATION WITH THEM REGARDING HOW IT IS IN THEIR BEST INTEREST TO HAVE HAPPY PAYING CUSTOMERS. i TOLD THEM IT ONLY TAKES ONE DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER TO CAUSE THE LOSS OF ONE SALE OF A TRACTOR TO A PERSON AND THIS LOSS WILL COST THEM MORE THAN A REPLACEMENT SEAT FOR THAT DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER.

THEY SAID THEY WILL SPEAK WITH THE UPPER MANAGEMENT ABOUTTHE NEED FOR A CHANGE IN THE SEAT AND GIVING A DISCONTED PRIICE TO PRESENT OWNERS OF THESE TRACTORS WITH THE OLD SEATS.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #39  
Well I got the surprise this morning after getting off nightshift ,I got a call from Kubota here in Newfoundland Canada and th dealer told me he was talking to the main office after I had a conversation with the main office and they offerd the new seat to me at 100 Canadian dollars with no trade in on the old seat.Regular price on the seat is 225 Canadian dollars

Good to see Kubota here is budging to some degree to help the constumer.