Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #21  
Want to sit in a REAL Comfortable seat? I sat in a brand new B26 yesturday whilst wasteing alittle time. Now THATS a comfortable seat :D

Also sat in the B2630 and B7800 next to it. I really never paid much attention to the fit until I read of you folks commenting on them and all I gotta say is Y'ALL ARE RIGHT! Those std seats want to slide you down off the front :D

Funny but the seat on my BX23 is about level and is pretty comfortable, must have something to do with the flip seat frame.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #22  
Spoke to my dealer today. They've got the new seats on order and expect them soon. He put my name down to get one. He say's they're MUCH better than the old seat!

I've got a GREAT dealer!!

Evans Equipment
Remsen, NY

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #23  
I just checked with my dealer and they have no idea what I'm talking about.

Does anyone have a new part number I can ask for or an idea where I can find one?

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #24  
Blk88GT said:
I just checked with my dealer and they have no idea what I'm talking about.

Does anyone have a new part number I can ask for or an idea where I can find one?
The PIB has been posted on this forum several times.

Top right is the PIB number for dealer reference. I see your dealer is information (thus technology) challenged too...

Attachments

• PIB-2007-027_05_08_2007_Rotated.pdf
    480.1 KB · Views: 386
   / Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #25  
Thank you, I'll give my dealer a call tomorrow and see what they say.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #26  
Has anyone got pictures of the old one and the new one so we can compare the difference. I ordered mine sight unseen. Hope I made a good choice, but if its like the fender/step support resolution on the BX2350, then I have nothing to worry about.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #27  
Attached are the picures. The new one has more side bolsters and more inset to the intersection point between seat and back. 002res is the old, 003res is the new one.

Attachments

• TRACTOR SEAT 002RES.jpg
    TRACTOR SEAT 002RES.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 377
  • tractor seat 003res.jpg
    tractor seat 003res.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
   / Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #28  
Not bad, but it still looks like the backrest slopes away, for some unknown reason...

Roadkill, no, I did not list a BX23...

Pat

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #29  
Yeah, that seat doesn't look like much has changed to me.

My dealer is still trying to find out what the upgrade is, even with the bulletin I provided. lol

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #30  
I called my dealer yesterday and he finally called back today and left a message that the replacement seat offer was only good through 6/15/07! I plan on calling back to see if they will work with me on this or if I have to contact Kubota to get the issue resolved.