injection pump identification help Please

/ injection pump identification help Please
20211029_180125.jpg
this is the pump ID tag on my machine. Ive also talked to Portland diesel injection. They are the closest shop to me. Don't remember who i talked to, but i was told that Denso changed their par numbers a while back and its really hard to cross reference to new part numbers. I also called and Fair Valley Performance. They Specialize in tractor pulling fule systems. They couldn't find anything to work with the factory denso pump. They are currently looking into other options for me. Not the cheapest route. But ive been toying with the idea of super charging this little engine. I have an AMR500 that would be a nice fit.

/ injection pump identification help Please #12  
View attachment 719917this is the pump ID tag on my machine. Ive also talked to Portland diesel injection. They are the closest shop to me. Don't remember who i talked to, but i was told that Denso changed their par numbers a while back and its really hard to cross reference to new part numbers. I also called and Fair Valley Performance. They Specialize in tractor pulling fule systems. They couldn't find anything to work with the factory denso pump. They are currently looking into other options for me. Not the cheapest route. But ive been toying with the idea of super charging this little engine. I have an AMR500 that would be a nice fit.
Sparex

/ injection pump identification help Please #13  
The engine is used in a huge amount of equipment and under 6 different tractor names alone. As well as generators, welders, water plants, etc.

There are lots of replacement options, however matching them with Mitsubishi's MM partnumber varies widely in the cross references. Lots of parts I find under the other manufacturers models simply because it is easier.

Case IH, Cub Cadet, Ventrak, etc
20211106_170943.jpg

Is sparex another manufacturer for a pump? I figured that finding parts under the Mitsubishi part numbers would be about nonexistent. I think they discontinued these little tractors in the late 90s. I am still hoping to find a viable doner parts from Denso numbers. Just haven't had any luck yet. On Monday ill call valley power products and see if they can help cross reference any larger pistons and barrels. Thanks everyone for the helpful advice! Im not done yet and ill definitely post what i find on here.

/ injection pump identification help Please #15  
Sparex is a common distributor for parts, they are like napa.

You are a bit mistaken, the K3C is a generic industrial engine, Mitsubishi still produces them the last I checked.

Thanks ill have a look at Sparex. Ive only been able to find the S3L in complete long block form. Or for available parts other than the rebuild kits for the k3C . That seems to be the common Mitsubishi commercial engine on the market right now. I think it's a 1.1L displacement. I might be able to use a pump from one of these? I was tempted to order a S3L and try to adapt it to fit my application. Wasn't sure how well that would work out. The front end of the drivetrain is bolted to the engine block and the rear is bolted to the bellhousing. The engine isnt bolted onto a frame. I guess i could have made some custom driveline and steering linkage? Also probably would have had to make some one off bellhousing adapter plate. Ill call Valley Power Products in the morning to see what they can offer.

/ injection pump identification help Please #17  
The MT chassis is made to come apart in three peices. It splits at the clutch housing vertically (dash and steering forward), center tunnel from the clutch housing back to the transmission, and then the transmission and rear axle and seat, controls, etc.

Unlike a vehicle, tractors are made to be split, so the engine rarely bolts to a frame (garden tractors are rather the exception). Everything tends to bolt to the engine block and the rear transmission case. It is both good and bad... good if you have a crane, not so good if you dont.

I am still rather curious why you believe you need a new injector pump? If the MT160 one is not 0.9L or above, possibly a full rebuild kit exists that could increase it.

/ injection pump identification help Please #18  
Our polish friends: FUEL INJ. POMPA PUMP.

Indicate: MM413227
INJECTION PUMP MITSUBISHI VST MT180/224

Wtrysk paliwa Mitsubishi VST MT180/224
Injection pump Mitsubishi VST MT180/224.
(M01:C25)
RZE E67 36/57

If the image is correct:

Bosch 9 410 030 523
BDC = 76 +/- 0-0.5

Finding the Bosch heavy duty cross reference is a bit harder. Maybe it can be done from your Denso number.
Screenshot_20211108-091954_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

/ injection pump identification help Please #19  
I should also mention, since you have two, is one apart?

If so, can you see if it matches the Perkins 403D pump?

Aside from the increased price for the Perkins name, as far as I can tell (without pulling mine out), they may be the same design and possibly fit the same mount. I would be curious to know if that is the case in order to add or rule it out from my list of matches.

I only have one compete engine. It is the K3A. Its been threw a barn fire and is currently getting a rebuild. The engine kit i bought is for a K3C engine code. All parts are identical except for the cylinder bore. The K3A has a bore size of 2.560". The k3C has a bore size of 2.756". Both have the same stroke of 3.071". The machine shop is over boring the block to except the new cylinder sleeves. Ive been searching to find a way to increase fuel to accommodate the larger bore size. So far the fuel system service shops I've talked to all report that parts for this older denso pump are obsolete. I just can't imagine that there isn't any way to slightly increase fule delivery to the injectors. Ive disassembled the pump and cleaned it in an ultra sonic cleaner. All parts are in good working order. I wish i would have taken pictures of the before and after. It was a mess. I thought for sure that it had broken springs. I have found barrel and plunger element kits on Ebay for kaboda K312. But im struggling to find what the dimensions are and if they will even fit the denso pump. Are you suggesting that the bosch pump listed in the above picture could be a possible fit? Thanks for all the info!